Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hay Burner

Spare parts

I figured I would join in. I have had this Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe frame along with most of the parts just kind of laying around. The pictures are very kind to the finish on this frame so I really don't feel bad stripping all the paint off. I subscribe to the K.I.S.S. school of...
  2. Hay Burner

Finally!

I had major back surgery in September of last year, and recently had surgery on my left arm due to a complication of the back surgery. Well I was finally released by my doctor to ride my bike. So after 7 long months I rode my Felt around the block today! Unfortunately my wife is in the...
  3. Hay Burner

Hey rydr1!

Here are a couple of pics of my Felt. I will post some more when I get the chainguard repainted, I had some problems with the paint not drying. Don't use Valspar for anything! Two weeks, and oven like temperatures the stuff should be dry by now. It has: Brooks grips, B67 saddle, Dyno ape...
  4. Hay Burner

noob from DFW

Hi all, I found the site while searching for parts and inspiration. I curently have a Dyno Roadster knock off, a 60 Schwinn cruiser that I am building up right now, and my two "high dollar" Huffys an Airborne Lucky Strike mtb and Zepplin roadie. There would be more but space and marriage...
Back