Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. crackedpiston

MK Hannibal's Kilauea Kruiser

That's awesome mate! I like the way you did the seat set-up :D
  2. crackedpiston

Built from scratch, but not quite a bike...

Way cool... I like the way you think :D I've always had a similar idea but I always came to the conclusion that it would be too big to ride/drive on a bike track, but too small and almost suicidal to use on the road and share with maniacs in cars :shock: I would love to move to a small town...
  3. crackedpiston

Frozen burrito.

You're mad... :shock: :lol: :lol:
  4. crackedpiston

Spaceliner re-do...Space Hog

That's a good looking bike mate, looks heaps better than before... and I love the cab marker on the guard, nice touch :D
  5. crackedpiston

Zero Dollar Build (FINISHED)

Re: Zero Dollar Build 12/22 I found that if you spray some vinegar onto it you get more of a 'range' of rust colours and effects, if you know what I mean... Good lookin' unit too so far mate, I like the spats on the guards too 8)
  6. crackedpiston

Apes and Tall bike illegal in California?

Dead right once again Chainy, we've still got an old law that says that it is legal to urinate on the back left wheel of a carriage if you are in the town centre.. :shock: As far as bicycle laws go, I find that as long as you're not being a senseless idiot, then the coppers tend to let it...
  7. crackedpiston

Dream Rat Bobber

Way cool man 8)
  8. crackedpiston

Haunted Cemetery(s)?

Wow, I'd love to see some of those big creepy abandoned asylums and mental hospitals you guys have over there. I find this stuff fascinating. It's hard to look at any American town that isn't LA or NY or something and not think of Stephen King or those early-mid 90's horror films... It must be...
  9. crackedpiston

This is not a bicycle, but you'll like it!

Air-cooled V8!!!??? :shock: Beautiful note 8) 8)
  10. crackedpiston

Hipster Terrorists...

Fascinating. I'll have a look for that book Chainy, a needle in a haystack I'd say, but I'll have a squiz. Cheers lads :D
  11. crackedpiston

Hipster Terrorists...

:lol: :lol: That's sorta what came to mind Rat Rod... twisted isn't it? Hey Chainy, I didn't know that about them being used as a 'mobile' pipe bomb, espescially as early as WW1... pretty nifty idea really... at least you won't get traced by rego or engine numbers or anything... Scary... :shock:
  12. crackedpiston

Hipster Terrorists...

I just read this in the morning news... "Two deadly bombs hidden in bicycles explode in Nalbari town in the north east Indian state" Bicycle bombs??? Car bombs are so 2008, apparently... :roll: (I mean no offense to anyone who may be effected by this incident, I just hate to see bicycles...
  13. crackedpiston

ideas

Is that the right way is it? Sweet, I had no idea... except I thought you would have the struts as 'inside top-inside bottom', then vice versa, if you know what I mean :? . That's the way I've had mine for a couple years of flat out riding (no car) and I've never had a hassle. I hope it doesn't...
  14. crackedpiston

The Shop Scavenger ( new name: CHOPPRITTO)

Re: The Shop Scavenger aka Joe Don :shock:
  15. crackedpiston

"Evil Ways" ALMOST FINISHED

Yeah bud, looks really cool. I dig the chain, I'd considered one for a ride too so it's good to see it in use and it looks 'as it should'. 8)
  16. crackedpiston

rusty but trusty

Rusty frame, chunky rear tyre, hangers, you can't go wrong. :D
  17. crackedpiston

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

A tandem... hmmmm... There's just too many ideas on this site! I have some frame bits & pieces sort of laying in position for my first burrito build on my back verandah, and my mates come over and hassle me because it's taking longer to be built than a certain wall in China... And here I am...
  18. crackedpiston

It's Bobbcycle time!

Fully sick bro 8) Looks unreal!
  19. crackedpiston

Gaskill's Hop Shop: "Dead Little Dove"

Top work, love your style 8) This thing looks like a "Young Scientist of the Year" award entrant from 1936. Cool as budda :D :D
  20. crackedpiston

FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS : STRETCH ARMSTRONG !

Dude, seriously.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back