Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. davidhud29

MY NEW BIKE BETTER PHOTOS ADDED

What do you think I could sell it for? Really needing the money right now.
  2. davidhud29

Hadn't thought about that. That might be pretty kool. I'll have to look into it.
  3. davidhud29

It wasn't to bad once you figure how to do it. Just take a rear bike shaft and cut it in two. Take a piece of conduit that will fit close to the same size diameter and cut to appropriate length. Weld in a piece of all thread (or similar) to lengthen the inner threaded shaft. Now you have your...
  4. davidhud29

LONG forks, lets see them

It wasn't to bad once you figure how to do it. Just take a rear bike shaft and cut it in two. Take a piece of conduit that will fit close to the same size diameter and cut to appropriate length. Weld in a piece of all thread (or similar) to lengthen the inner threaded shaft. Now you have your...
  5. davidhud29

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

6. davidhud29

LONG forks, lets see them

7. davidhud29

"SCHWINIDAN" now RIDEABLE

REALLY beautiful bike. I like the name personally "Schwindian". Sounds kool. Board tracker bikes are kool anyway. Especially when they are kustom. It's nice to see peoples personality come out in there projects, instead of just copying someone elses ideas. There's nothing wrong with using...
  8. davidhud29

My Second Bike - Tequila Sunrise

WOW :shock:
  9. davidhud29

Fat Tire Rat Bike

That's like the scary version of my bike :lol: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11299
  10. davidhud29

The Filthy Rat..

Nice seat and strip work. Like the kolor combo.
  11. davidhud29

HAHA :lol:
  12. davidhud29

Made my own indian from a girls huffy...

Nice bike. I like to see people use what they have and come up with something totally new. I guess the design is after an Indian. So the design isn't exactly NEW. But you know what I mean.
  13. davidhud29

The CheapLiner

Like the color scheme a lot. I'd like to do a 2 tone of some kind on mine, but I'm just not sure what to do. I'm a rattle can rat painter all the way. So it's easy to paint over if I don't like it. :lol: I'll probably just wait til I get some red, white and black One Shot to strip it. All I...
  14. davidhud29

Swap Meet Wagon

Nice little wagon. I want something similar retro fit to pull behind my bike.
  15. davidhud29

First Post....First Bike. Tell Me What You Think

A few black stripes or stencils on the fenders and guard would really bring it all together. I agree. I've thought about using green before. I just like the red and black combo to much to do it. But some black striping on the green would be sharp.
  16. davidhud29

Thanks for the feedback. So far I just stop flinstone style. :lol: I've thought of a few different brake options, but haven't really tried anything yet. I'm thinking some type of suicide looking design (tall rat finkish look), with a plate to drag on the tread part of the tire. Pull (or push)...
  17. davidhud29

~BBO 4 Idea~

it can be real hard to build a rat rod bike cheap the same as building a real rat rod cheap. my buddy has $35k in his 325hp blown flathead in his model A ratrod. Never seen a rat with a 35k motor. Pretty sure it's no longer a rat. When you have no money, it's a lot easier to build cheap bikes...
  18. davidhud29

So I'm thinking of callin it "The Huffer". Since it started as a Huffy. Whatcha think?
  19. davidhud29

Im getting board wth my whizzer..

If your bored with your "whizzer." Find a different way to play with it. :lol: Love the kar by the way.
  20. davidhud29

Rock n Roll Gangsta

So this is a getto rat? I cant believe I said it was even a getto rat. I just cant imagine gold plate having any place on a rat.
Back