Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tooblury

Maybe this time it will stick.

Posted my intro on here a long time ago and noticed its not on here so before everyone flips out on me for posting, going to run threw it again. Been a long time since i have been on here due to my son being born and not getting much time to ride. Love Sport trucks and bikes and pretty much...
  2. tooblury

"Salt Flyer" best RRBBO #3 from Utah LOL

Wish I lived out that way, love to run my truck on the salt. Super nice bike man.
  3. tooblury

Maldwyn the Flying Merkel

Wow, nice bike and looks just like the motorcycle without the motor. Love board trackers.
  4. tooblury

Back Alley Sally Let Er Roll She Done!

The jockey shifter is awesome. Love the bike.
  5. tooblury

Copperhead Road

Those bars are awesome. Never would have thought of something like that. And the color goes with the copper real well. Dig it.
  6. tooblury

KING DADDIO

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, only i would have to do a longer bike to run a straight bar. haha i am too tall for beach bars most of the time. Dang long legs.
  7. tooblury

THE TUXEDO

Bike is clean and simple. Tire combo is perfect. Top notch bike.
  8. tooblury

Gold Digger

Awesome bike. Heavy on the hot rod and i like it. The speedo looks like a monster tach attached to it. Looks fast sitting still.
  9. tooblury

KING DADDIO

Your springer is so nice. I have wanted to do the same only with dual springs like a fat monarch front. Love the bars and the seat post.
  10. tooblury

PAY IT BACK

Re: PAY IT BACK pics redone now i am happy Your bike is top notch. Love the front end. Super nice.
  11. tooblury

New Additions To the Fleet

They showed up on my end. Lets try this.
  12. tooblury

New Additions To the Fleet

Here is a few pics of a couple dynos I picked up off ebay that about an hour from where I live. The purple girls Dyno Glide ended up being used to finish up my wifes Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe. She like the orange frame I got off ebay better than the purple. It made completely from ebay parts...
  13. tooblury

Stubby

wow that is nice. saw the pics on myspace and had to come check it out. Posted some pics of my green giant on here yesterday. But that is awesome, does the rear tire rub when you ride on it? love the olds man.
  14. tooblury

chop shop & billy bob

Dig the connecting rods as a gusset on the black bike. Both bikes are .......'.
  15. tooblury

Typhoon Build Details

Nice bike. really dig the big reflector on the fender. Your garage is really cool. Think i might steal the folding work bench idea from you.
  16. tooblury

Green Giant

Really was looking for something that matched the grips. Like a 50s dinner seat look. I know I have seen it somewhere. Have to look again. But that ostridge did looking .......'. Just not right for this bike, be to worried about some fool stealing the seat and leaving the bike. hahaha
  17. tooblury

Green Giant

Can't wait to see that vinyl. The seat just doesn't look right and the one that came with it was hard as a rock and didn't match the bike at all. So had to get something a little softer haha.
  18. tooblury

Green Giant

I did the intro thing a few months ago in the right spot but this is the first i got any pics up. The bike came from walmart that metallic green color and its only $100 bucks. So its a nice 7 speed bike for the money.
  19. tooblury

Green Giant

Just a couple pics of my daily rider. Its a KULANA MOON DOG bike from walmart. love the lines and my wife got it for my birthday. Put on some apes, some cool clear green dice, metallic green grips and striped all the messed up stickers off it and the front brake. Still needs a springer and the...
Back