Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. cropduster

worth it?

I have this bike i love to ride until i snapped off a crank arm does it cost a lot to replace a crank? NOTE:this IS just a modified Magna
  2. cropduster

The Cosmonaut (Afterburner)

Here it is as done as it's gonna get. I had a lot of fun taking it through all the considerations until it materialized like this... just right!
  3. cropduster

My other bike is.... trying to be cool

Here is a picture of my other bike, it's a Glacier Point/Magna, as purchased minus the surplus headlight! I know... not the most glamorous of bikes but it was on sale @ Target! I bought over ten years ago and has gotten me far but... come on... boring right? After being on the RRB forums a...
  4. cropduster

Afterburn DBA "COSMONAUT", beyond the DIY bike tag

This is my liner i got out of storage at the ex's a few months ago after the majority of the rust removed. I need some tips on getting it out of the nooks and cranniesI I have done some other work on the bike previous to this build off but this is the only space bike i have so...... I read a...
  5. cropduster

so anyone know how to code in the signature????

I just wanna turn the URL of my intro into a MY INTRO link, if any one can help i'd much appreciate it!!! I only know basic HTML...... Tahnks, DR3W
  6. cropduster

my commuters....

My car has been down for a year, but I am lucky to live about 8 miles from work so i have been riding everyday! These two machines are treating me well!!! Here are my rides... an early '60's Murray Spaceliner... with home made light rigs and temporary Planet Bike fenders until i figure...
  7. cropduster

Sweet cherries ready for the picking!?!?

Check out these two rides hanging from the roof of the house next to the lab I work at! First is a sweet lil' HUFFY really diggin' that seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next is a Murray woman's cruiser I would love to fix up for m' lady! Add some chrome fenders and a big headlight fer starters.... i...
  8. cropduster

Chrome cruiser pilot from Pasadena (LOW CAL)

Hey everybody, my name is dR3W, just came across this site via JoeyMac's AMAZING Spaceliner Flickr album!!!!! And, I'm blown away by all the enthusiasm and all the genius of RE-invention on this site! Cheers to all!! I don't have near the collection most of you guys seem to have but... Test...
Back