Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. musclemaniac

Tube Replacement - Need Some Advice

Hey guys.... I have a stupid question, but need some advice... :oops: I have a 1968 Sears Spyder muscle bike with an original slick in the back. Its dry and cracked on the sidewall, but other than that looks good and when it is aired up, you can't really see the cracks anyway. So, I kind of...
  2. musclemaniac

Rapido Super DeLuxe Muscle Bike

I purchased a Mattel Stallion on Ebay and when I went to pick it up, the guy had this one too. He offered it to me, but I said no. Then he made me a deal I couldn't refuse and I took it even though I didn't really want it. It's a Rapido Super DeLuxe 20" Muscle Bike made in Czeckoslovakia. It's...
  3. musclemaniac

1973 Huffy Thunder Road HMX 450

All original 1973 Huffy Thunder Road HMX-450. Pre-Old School BMX. Survivor in nice original condition. Interesting MX style front fork and triple tree design. Aired up the tires, repacked the bearings and took it out for a spin. Man those waffle grips sure brought back memories.
  4. musclemaniac

Red 20" Wheels for Rat Build?

Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to get a new set of red 20" wheels with coaster brake for a build I am doing?
  5. musclemaniac

1968 Sears Spyder Super "44" Drive - 5 Speed Muscle Bike

Picked this one up the other day. :D 1968 Sears Spyder Super "44" Drive. It's a 5 speed, all original "Survivor". Original Sears Allstate tires... a little checkered, but still hold air. Washed the barn dirt off of it. Cleaned it up with some steel wool, greased the cranks and forks, aired up...
  6. musclemaniac

1960's Mattel Stallion - To Rat or Not To Rat

Just picked this one up today. 1960's Mattel Stallion. All chrome bike including frame, neck and forks. Looks like they will all clean up pretty well. Might need a new rear wheel, though. Missing a few spokes in rear that look like they have pulled through. Not sure how to fix that. Seat is in...
Back