Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Speed2XS

'87 Schwinn Cruiser find

I found what appears to be a 1987 Schwinn Cruiser on FB marketplace recently, for 45 bucks. My plans are to build this as a strandie/bmx cruiser type bike. The lavender color is fun and lends itself to something wild. I'm probably not using the basket or fat-butt saddle... These are the photos...
  2. Speed2XS

The Schwarthorne-aka The Chinatown Express-update 3/14

MIghty rad! Good to see that you've ended back up with that one. 🍻
  3. Speed2XS

Allow myself to reintroduction myself.

Hi all, I've been offline for a while, so I figured I would reintroduce myself. My name is Laurence, and I like bikes. Since my last visit, I have changed the state I reside in (and will likely be doing it again in the near future), introduced a new human member into our family, and said...
  4. Speed2XS

The KlunkR

Beautiful build, great looking work. Good luck with your sale. Laurence
  5. Speed2XS

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Here's a bike we built for a customer, "The Burns Bomber":
  6. Speed2XS

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Cant wait to see this one completed. Good work so far.
  7. Speed2XS

Era Correct AMF Bmx

Wish your pictures were bigger, appears to be cool build from what I can tell! :wink:
  8. Speed2XS

Specs needed for Walmart Ocean Pacific Mens Cruiser

Yes sir! Sure does. Thanks a lot.
  9. Speed2XS

Specs needed for Walmart Ocean Pacific Mens Cruiser

I was hoping someone could help me out. I am planning on building a a bicycle for my little brother and Walmart's Ocean Pacific Mens Cruiser looks as if it might fit the bill. I need the following information however. -What type of headset does does it use (1" threaded, 1-1/8" threadless...
  10. Speed2XS

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

I will post better pics of the bike in it's own thread later. This is my newest bike inspired by all the others out there who have set up the old 20 incher's as "big kid" bikes. These pics here feature my little brother Phillip.
  11. Speed2XS

Anyone build a cruiser from a BMX frame?

Post some pics so we can see what you're talking about. I know I want to see some...
  12. Speed2XS

What is needed to build a motor trike?

Hi again everyone, My Dad wants a motor-trike (I can't imagine why) for his retirement. Obviously I am going to build this for him. I plan on using one of the stretched cantilever frames (limo frame) for this build, along with a lowrider trike conversion rear end like this: What is needed for...
  13. Speed2XS

Spring Makeover..less satin black w/red wheels..

Wayyyyy nailed it. Looks perfect.
  14. Speed2XS

Correct length crank for stringray

I have what I believe to be a '76 Flamboyant Red Sting Ray frame and fork. I want to get the correct length crankset for it.
  15. Speed2XS

6" & 7" is longer than I expected, but what do I know. Thanks guys!
  16. Speed2XS

Hello, Off hand, can someone tell me the correct length crank for a 20" Schwinn StingRay? Thanks in advance! laurence
  17. Speed2XS

Another Klunker

I like it, just wish I knew where to find old Tange forks like that. Superb build!
  18. Speed2XS

My coaster brake bomber

I am definitely going to try to make it. :D You bringing yours maybe?
  19. Speed2XS

show us your chick bikes heres mine

Something about this bike is just right. Love everything about it. :wink:
  20. Speed2XS

My coaster brake bomber

nope :oops: Did not for my first race, but I hope to be better prepared for the next one I do.
Back