Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Wanted plastic fenders for Huffy Thunder road or Thunder Star

Looking fora set or single fenders, prefer white for a Thunder Star, but will buy blue or grey. No pink fenders from the Sweet thunders. Also any parts for Thunder Star or Storm, don’t need frame. Thanks.
  2. S

1970's Huffy NO MILEAGE Bmx clone??

That's a great find. I had the exact same model, Remember buying it for $64.99 first new bike that I paid for 100% myself. There were just a few differences, mine had a chrome fork cap, different kickstand style, and did not have the decal with the gearing #'s on the rear chain stay. Those...
  3. S

Stingray based rats

Here is the story on the bikes, the blue one is a orginal Chicago stingray frame that I had powder coated and then I put all of the componets from a 2005 repop grey ghost on it except I used a 1999 repop springer and a "blue berry seat". That is the first bike I built after getting back into...
  4. S

Lurker turned Newbie

Just posted some pictures on the bike gallary thread. I sold teh stingray with the green rims. Just finished the krate with the red rims today. Really enjoying this site.
  5. S

Stingray based rats

New member, first attempt at posting a few pictures of my bikes
  6. S

Lurker turned Newbie

I am from Cnetral Illinois and have been visiting the site for a few months now and like what I see. I mostly build and collect Stingrays. I have an appreciation for most bikes though, and really enjoy the custom stuff. I also work with the 2005 Manta Rays for making custom bikes and have...
Back