Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. crispy_rat

Interesting Handle Bars...

I was thinking maybe making some kind of bucket seat for a passenger or a grocery getter, beer holder...all kinds of possibilities. A beefier stem would be ideal!
  2. crispy_rat

yup. Thats it! thanks. I like the bars alot.
  3. crispy_rat

I work part time at a bike shop while I am looking for full time employment, I went into the back room and came across this bike, no name on it, just a puma like cat for logos. What really caught my eye was the handle bars. The 2 mechanics at the shop had no idea who made this bike. They told me...
  4. crispy_rat

Orlando BMX NPSA and NBL back in the day...

I will upload some more soon. I have so many pictures. :D Its brought back a ton of memories. I work at a bike shop part time and even though I am 40...I suddenly feel 13 again. LOL
  5. crispy_rat

Orlando BMX NPSA and NBL back in the day...

Hi! I thought I would share some photos of me racing back in the day In Orlando and around Florida. I will upload some more soon! Me in Canada at some thrash track Racing in Trumbull Conecticut...this track was fast! ( i am in the blue shirt ) One of my very first races in Lake Alfred...
  6. crispy_rat

The "Death Proof" Outlaw Soapbox Derby Racer

That is SO cool! Looks like an awesome time!
  7. crispy_rat

My 50 Buck Score,...

Awesome find! It looks sturdy too!
  8. crispy_rat

Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser

Thats a pretty cool bike for the price. I am 6'4 so it may just work fine for me. There are some other possibilities for this bike as well.
  9. crispy_rat

THE RAW BEGINNINGS...

That video was Awesome. I live in Florida and we had to BMX Santions 1. NPSA (national pedal sport association) and 2. NBL (national bicycle league) I raced in both. I raced for 7 years. I like the way we raced in the late 1980's and late 1990's...they style of racing was awesome. Thanks for...
  10. crispy_rat

Bike Pusher Motor...

I was on youtube just looking at all kinds of videos...some how i went from slot car racing to go carts to bicycles...i found this video...looks fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTTALCL ... re=channel
  11. crispy_rat

motorized lazyboy

the first post i noticed it was in a cops garage...lol!
  12. crispy_rat

Radical new build

is tha a blue moon honey moon ale you are drinking? :D
  13. crispy_rat

Arizona OJ

i like that...for some reason it reminds me of a mixed drink!
  14. crispy_rat

MONGOOSE KOS KRUISER BUILD (6/06 - FINISHED)

Re: MONGOOSE KOS KRUISER BUILD (5/17) thats lookin good! :D
  15. crispy_rat

Kosmos Fixie

that is wicked! i love it!
  16. crispy_rat

COOL LUNCH EXPERIENCE

now that is AWESOME! i am a big dallas cowboy fan! :D
  17. crispy_rat

\m/~ Road King ~\m/

that front sprocket looks huge! what is is? a 52? lol
  18. crispy_rat

HuffyDesigner's Stable

those are pretty sweet!
  19. crispy_rat

Mandatory BMX watching! (Now with Photos)

i used to race bmx bikes here in orlando, and larry wilcox put on a bmx clinic. as a kid it was pretty cool. no ponch though! lol. i will have to find pics.
  20. crispy_rat

BBQ Lover?

i like those smokers
Back