Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. theVULTURE

Any Pinstripers on here?

I actually got my start right here during a build off. I have albums of all my work, and all my bike builds too! look me up on FB or IG facebook.com/raythevulturepeoro or 4vulture6
  2. theVULTURE

Instagram

I put all of my bike related photos up, and pretty much everything I pinstripe take a look at 4vulture6
  3. theVULTURE

pedal cars!!!!

I put a thread up here a while back for this build... I turned an old fire truck into my daughter's 1st ride! 8)
  4. theVULTURE

Cool things to do with a Girls Bike?

that Higgins is a sweet sex change! makes me wish I kept mine... here's a shot of that model bike in a "before surgery" :wink:
  5. theVULTURE

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012 still in shock, myself that Ray's bikes and cars are out there somewhere... I was gonna stripe the stretched pedal car at the Sacramento Swingtime show, but never found time (because Ray had introduced me to "the Pizz" and I ended up doing some work for him) I wish I...
  6. theVULTURE

FX/3

hey Big Daddy! you have my number. let me know if you need some stripes or lettering. I got your back! 8)
  7. theVULTURE

3rd Annual Sacramento CycleFest Bicycle Show June 10th 2012

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -------------- bump... :wink:
  8. theVULTURE

3rd Annual Sacramento CycleFest Bicycle Show June 10th 2012

almost time! BUMP :wink:
  9. theVULTURE

Sac Second Saturday Rides?

YUP! come hang out with me and Karfer! Suzie Burger is @ 28th and P street in Sacramento. you can check FaceBook as well.
  10. theVULTURE

Sacramento CycleFest Poker Run. March 31st. Postponed!

Re: Sacramento CycleFest Poker Run March 31st. 2012 BUMP !!
  11. theVULTURE

pedal car-stroller build** FINISHED AT LAST!!!

taken @ Sacramento Autorama oddly enough, "we are the champions" was playing on the loud speakers @ the Cal Expo when I took this pic :lol:
  12. theVULTURE

glad you got a chance to see mine too! please feel fee to pm me with any questions. this build was so much fun! and pushing her around at shows, and seeing the reactions is priceless! best of luck on your build!!
  13. theVULTURE

FOR THE RRB LADIES...

I'll do it!
  14. theVULTURE

I.D. help on girl's bike (I did look around first)

anyone.... anyone.... :mrgreen:
  15. theVULTURE

quick bump for schwinnmessa to see :wink:
  16. theVULTURE

South Lake Tahoe Bicycle Show

sounds like fun Matt! I'm gonna camp with the wife and lil' one in our camper 8) if you should find time to check for us, could you tell me what the name of the campsites are? then I can check them out on the web and possibly make a reservation. Thanks Brother! :mrgreen:
  17. theVULTURE

Why would anyone want to make ratrods?

:lol: :lol: are you lost?! :lol: :lol: I cut these bikes up just for guys like you :wink: it's just a bicycle. don't take it all so seriously (only the guys on American Pickers are going to get rich on that old Monark you found) my bikes LOVE to be ridden. make it ugly, make it...
  18. theVULTURE

I promise, I won't eat the paint chips.... :?
  19. theVULTURE

Lets see your BLUE colored bikes

my wife's ride. flat powder blue with gloss white webs, and satin black wheels (striped in 2 shades of blue w/ white)
  20. theVULTURE

My rat rod wagons - #1

thanks for the front end pictures! keep us posted on your new wagon, and I'll put up a thread on my next wagon.
Back