Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

NEWEST * 1936 MONARK SILVER KING HEAD BADGE DECAL * 1934 HEAD BADGE AND MONARK SUPER DELUXE MASCOT SPRITE

Could you make a headbadge decal for a Swingbike ? , I don't have any pictures
  2. H

Maybe the strangest bike in history?

it says "other syles available" , I wonder how bizare those are
  3. H

A-Frame Garden Shed built from preused wood and pallets

Are you concerned that with the hinges on the outside that someone could easily remove the screws and steal the contents ?
  4. H

Nice job on the kneewall , gives you a lot of storage space that otherwise would be wasted
  5. H

WANTED Colson Blister Tank

Still looking
  6. H

1938 CWC Roadmaster Psycho Truck Conversion

I don't know where you're currently living but there are now 2 Koehler Beer Pubs in Pa. , 1 in Grove City and the other in Ellwood City , made from the original recipe , bottled & labled in the exact same bottles, check them out on Facebook
  7. H

Have you considered adding "knee walls" to your design ?
  8. H

Anyone have one for sale ?
  9. H

I'm looking for a Colson blister tank for a 26 inch boy's bike , thanks
  10. H

Abandoned Turnpike ride in Central PA

The Pike2bike abandoned turnpike is my alltime favorite ride!
  11. H

Axle Nuts

I believe New Departure used a different thread than standard
  12. H

abandoned PA turnpike

the Kool Kats bicycle club rode this 2 years ago , AWESOME !
  13. H

Any clubs in or near Northwest Pennsylvania??

the " Kool Kats " are in southwest Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh area)
  14. H

1930s cleveland welding co. seat post help

You should start a thread on how to tell the differences between the various manufacturers of these double bar roadster frames because when you find them they are almost always missing the headbadges
  15. H

Anyone going to Memory Lane?

I was there Thursday , cold & foggy in the morning but sunny & warm in the afternoon and NO rain !
  16. H

Question for you wheel build experts...

Get the "hop" out of the wheel first , then get the side to side true
  17. H

Question for you wheel build experts...

It's been awhile so I could be mistaken but I seem to remember 4x on the rear and 3x on the front wheel on vintage bikes , same 10 5/8 in spokes , just laced different because of the difference in hub diameter , no interlacing
  18. H

RUPP AMC GREMLIN GOKART *running video*

I just talked to Floyd and he will be contacking you or you could hit the "start a conversation" link to message him , Leetonia,Oh. is not far away
  19. H

Pre War Schwinn DX

If your patience you can probably find a set of fenders in original paint (red was a popular color) or paint a set to match , I haven't tried this but I have heard of wiping fresh paint with a rag soaked in bleach to "fade" paint to make it look old
Back