Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Kearney Cruise!!!!!!!

1000's of cars...one giant party...the 18th and 19yh of huly...im takin my Belvedere down...who else is gona be there....sound off
  2. M

Kearney Cruise Ratrods

My friend just told me while he was at the Kearney cruise last year, he stumbled across a mini ratrod show in a parking lot undernieth an overpass, and there was a burnout contest, anybody know where it will be this year... or if it exists..
  3. M

Bike shows-swaps within driving distance of Nebraka??

HI!! since summers well on its way ide like to know, is there any good bicyle swaps or shows planned within driving distance of nebraka? Ive never been to a good sized bike show-swap. I lve in the western part of nebraska, but will travel to KS,CO, or any other close state if its worth it...The...
  4. M

The Fin-Cycle

Allot of people know this bike, but I want to make for sure that all the newer members get to see her to. She took 3 years to build. chainguard is a Monark stretched 5 inches. rims are 144 spoks. Forks are girls goodyear. Fenders are rollfast.Breakarm is heald on by a chevy starter shim..hahaThe...
  5. M

Who's Schrader???

Maybe I think too much, but i was just installing probably my millionth bike tube and i took a peek at the box, and noticed the box said " bicycle tubes with schrader valves"......So this got me to thinkin, who's schrader? and why am I using his valves? :lol:
  6. M

Tru-Test, who made it?

I was just givin a 50's boys tru-test, It has a flying teardrop sprocket like a monark and the way the frame is made is similar to that of a monark, Who made Tru-test? Did monark make it? Any info would be appriciated.
  7. M

THE FIN-CYCLE, done after 2 and a half years!!!

Hey, Its been a while, been super buizy the last few months and havent got to log-on much. But im finally able to put some pics of the fin-cycle on the net. Some of you older members will remember this bike when I first started it. After-all it only took me 2 and a 1/2 years :lol: The fin...
  8. M

Nead Columbia fork help

Hi, Im finishing up a handbuilt bike that ive been workin on for about 2 years for a scholorship.The problem is it has a old girls columbia fork on it, identical to the ones on the 5 star bikes. The fork is good but the spring chrome is gettting bad. I called memorylane and they only have the...
  9. M

Did I miss something?

Ok guys, Ive been really buissy lately and havent been on here for a few months. So did I miss anything important while I was gone...If I did let me know.
  10. M

My Silverking on ebay

I know this is probably openining up a can of worms , on a wild hair I put my silverking on ebay. If it doesnt sell I dont plan on posting it again. I figured Ide tell you guys so you can watch the bay with me and see what happens, and if any of you guys feel the need to spend your...
  11. M

Happy Feat (lovin spoonful)

Im a huge fan of cassic rock, I was just cruising through youtube and found these old vids of the lovin spoonful. I was watching them and I realized that the guitar player closest to John sastion (the singer who plays the autoharp) always has the biggest case of happy feet! Watch the vids its...
  12. M

The Indian (second times a charm)-update,6-14

Everybody knows this bike. I didnt like how I did it the first time. All the fabrication made adjusting the parts on the bike and riding the bike impossible. Well I stripped it of most of its parts and am starting over......so lets see what I can do. pic of the bike, before I stripped it of all...
  13. M

Buildoff Question

Ok, I want to enter the buildoff but I dont have a new bike. What I did is I stripped down the Indian of all its old parts because I didnt like the way I built it before, and I completely plan to redo it differently. Do you guys think this will this be ok?
  14. M

Monark Silverking 26X: The Last of the Kings

This bike is one of my favorites. This is the best find I ever had. I found this bike a year ago in a friends barn.It was in the barn for at least 28 years before I found it. It is mostly there, and has alot of the original, rare parts. Though this bike is missing the Stainless steel fenders...
  15. M

remember the "good ol' days?

I got to thinkin and this site is changing fast! As soon as I notice somebody new has joined the website, two more sneak through the back door, and another new guy sneaks through the front :mrgreen: ( haha, well you get the point, the sites growing, and I cant keep up.) This got me to thinkin...
  16. M

The Indian....Upgraded !!!!!

Ok, all of you know this bike, But Ive been trying to get around and do stuff to it that I didnt have time to do during the build off. Like straighten out the seat and the liscence plate mount, so I could give you guys a decent back picture. I also wanted to fix a problem I was having with the...
  17. M

....These go to eleven.

A classic scene from This is Spinal Tap. http://youtube.com/watch?v=d54UU-fPIsY
  18. M

..........bored...................

Im bored.................Somebody say something interesting!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  19. M

Let there be rock!!!!

I see that lately people have been posting country music on here, thats cool because I like older country music, But I prefer rock. So I figured since others are posting music vids...Why not me? http://youtube.com/watch?v=zaPnOASOWIU http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bM_l443VV4...
  20. M

Saw this on ebay

saw this bike on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/custom-bicycle-20-i ... dZViewItem
Back