Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. buckchocolate

RUSTY ROADSTER...

little weekend build from spare parts...smoothest riding bike I've ever ridden, must be the seat!
  2. buckchocolate

One Day Build...Instant Gratification...

this bike went from Zero to RatRod in about 6 Hours...I had the chasis (the frame, the forks, the cranks and the fender) the rest is friction tape and spare parts...not so original, but old habits die hard...she runs great and it was a fantastic day for a bike ride today in the...
  3. buckchocolate

Simplex Motorcycle Barn Find...Flat Track Racer

my buddy found this in an old downtown barn loft...I've been pissing around with it for about a year...#Ilovethisrustypieceofcrap...
  4. buckchocolate

LUKETHEJOKER

just flipped my Calendar to MAY...cool bike!
  5. buckchocolate

2014 RatRod Bike Calendar?...

...will there be one?
  6. buckchocolate

"Sarge" mid 30s Army Bike finished...

calling it quits on this one...I'm happy with the end result, I hope to visit nearby Fort Knox for some better pictures soon...heres a link to the build... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75722 THANKS for looking! Buck
  7. buckchocolate

New Build...Colson Army Bike...

Not sure where I am going on this one, but in true Rat-Rod fashion, I'm gonna throw a ton of rusty parts at it and see where she goes...the frame was a $30 deal that came with the "Crusty Racer" (any ID Help?)...
  8. buckchocolate

Crusty Racer...low budget Board Tracker

the Crusty Racer is done...I think...I pretty much stuck to my budget, I broke down and bought new tubes after about 10 flats from used vintage tubes and I found these killer antique Nickel/Brass oversized VaLve Stem Covers...kept it under $50...here's the before and after pics and a link to...
  9. buckchocolate

Crusty Racer Finished...

one of the hardest things for me on these builds, is knowing when to stop...I think I'm done with this...THANKS for looking! Kevin aka buckchocolate
  10. buckchocolate

Between the Bars...show me your ideas for Double Bar Bikes..

I love the Double Bar Bikes and always wanted to do a fill in...I dunno, some kind of original tank or a sign...show me what y'all have done...
  11. buckchocolate

CRUSTY RACER...Looowwww Budget Board Tracker

I've decided to build a Rat with what I have (and what I can bum from my son El Duderino)...I bought this frame a while back for $30...everything else will be found in my garage or on the side of the road...I enjoy these builds, good therapy...THANKS RatRodBikes for the inspiration... Ive...
  12. buckchocolate

Simplex Barn Find...Board Tracker meets The Road Warrior

Rat Rod start-up...today we installed a Hemi! http://kyjunker.blogspot.com/2013/05/vi ... pdate.html
  13. buckchocolate

Rusty Racer...

from a build I did earlier this year...
  14. buckchocolate

FINISHED!!!...30s Aero Flyer Board Tracker...

Last year I bought this pre-war Aero Flyer at a swapmeet...great townie rider until...haha, my son, el duderino swiped the Arnold Schwinn front hub...it's been sitting in my garage for over a year...time to have some fun... I may need to swipe some parts from Mrs. Buckchocolate's Garden Art...
  15. buckchocolate

Sprocket ID help...one more please...RMI?

hello...any information on this sprocket?...THANKS!
  16. buckchocolate

Skip Tooth Sprocket ID help...

Hello...can anyone ID this nos skipper?...Thanks for your help!
  17. buckchocolate

Restored 80s "Goose"...

mt first BMX restoration...my son, member "el duderino", helped me w/ this...
  18. buckchocolate

Finished...1936 Colson Racer...

I think I'm finished w/ my second "Rat"...turned out to be more of an ART PROJECT than an actual build...there weren't too many wrenches turned on this one...she is in pretty much "as found" condition...lotsa elbow grease and Steel Wool...added new tires, bars and grips and a rusty number...
  19. buckchocolate

Hersey Motorbike...Saw the MOST AMAZING BIKE today!!!

blown away is more like it...saw a Hersey Motorbike (1910-15) today in my travels...original Orange and Black paint scheme...killer Gigantic Cross Bars...the seat springs were huge and half cased in a can...the best part was the Red Knobbies w/White Walls on the Orange and Black wooden...
  20. buckchocolate

ID HELP PLEASE. Aero Flyer Skiptooth. todays score

hello...this was my score today at the Lexington Ky Velo Swap...the Head-Badge says Aero Flyer...the Drum-Brake says Arnold Schwinn...any info?...vintage?...any great ideas on what to do next? (customize or stock)...any information is welcomed and helpful...THANKS!
Back