Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

This Schwinn was my first old bike, and it started a lifelong love of these things. I was the only kid riding anything like this in my neighborhood in the 80’s! 😂
  2. R

Western Flyer Buzz Bike (huffy-year unknown)

That floating rear sprocket is the cat’s ...! 😂😂
  3. R

The bike these came on were pretty wild!
  4. R

Pm some pictures. I might be interested in it.
  5. R

Huffy had the 2nd best looking one behind the Rollfast magnum one IMO.
  6. R

Are you going to sell the frame?
  7. R

My junk

I used automotive clear coat. I wet sanded it and cleared it 3 different times to get a nice slick look.
  8. R

Huffy Dragster XL build 2.0!

I ordered the correct style headbadge decal and a very similar seat post decal to duplicate the look of the original Dragster. I’ll have to do stripes on the chain guard like I did my other Dragster build because the available 20” decals don’t fit correctly on the 26” guard.
  9. R

I have always loved the black and white ‘64 Dragsters, so I dug through my stash and rounded up a rear knobby tire, a 60’s era Davis front tire, the early 60’s era Huffy chain ring, and correct style guard to pull off the look. I threw the tires on a nice set of rims and put them on the bike. I...
  10. R

I built myself a 26” Huffy Dragster a few years ago to have a comfortable ride with my, um - let’s just say my full figured adult body! 😂 It has continued to be one of my favorite builds, except I rarely get to ride it. My son rides it most of the time, even though I built him his own 26” muscle...
  11. R

26” Montgomery Wards Muscle bike …. Done for now

I love those frames! I have a Rollfast branded one that I am going build as a jumbo sized Scat.
  12. R

Quick build 35 Shelby Western Flyer Raiders edition

Very cool build, @1924Shelby!!
  13. R

Quick build 35 Shelby Western Flyer Raiders edition

Or build a frame around the tank! 😉😂
  14. R

Lets see all those Twin Bar frames!!

A few of my twin bars.
  15. R

Weekend haul

I was told about a local guy recently that had “a bunch” of old bikes that could probably be bought. I finally got by there today and looked at his stuff. Unfortunately all of the stuff had been in the weather forever, but there’s some good bits there, and I got them all in the cheap cheap. The...
  16. R

Royce Union Skylark Cruiser

That is awesome! Well done!
  17. R

My junk

Though I love all the Eliminator style bikes, oddly enough, I tend to be drawn to the store brands, like the JCP Swinger, Gambles Sidewinder, WF Buzz Bike, Sportcrest Qualifier, the early Sears Screamers or the Otasco Cyclones. I think my favorite might be the Hiawatha Cycovator - for the name...
  18. R

My junk

Murray Eliminator Buzz Bike basket case. @Bike from the Dead has got me wanting to build this soon!
  19. R

My junk

Adding a few of my recent finds. I have a plan to “muscle” that Ram Rod up a little. 😉
Back