Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. gravediggerjason

Bout as American as Apple Pie...

Its Memorial Day weekend... Just happened to be sitting in Veterans park in my little town and noticed how American the view was... thought I would share it... anyone else got one, you know a good view to share of your memorial day weekend...
  2. gravediggerjason

three wheels and 7 beers later

a few weeks back a friend gave me this old trike i was stoked about it but really havent had time to play with it... so it sat in the back yard being played with by my offspring till today when they snapped the drive chain and asked my to fix it ... after a few minutes i had to let them know it...
  3. gravediggerjason

Garage sale finds

April Showers bring .... rusty bikes? well out in the rain last weekend happened across a few goodies for cheap a Pair of Bling blings with springers.. soon to be rats for the brats and a brat for a rat to be
  4. gravediggerjason

still trien to figure out what this is

i post this bike up last year when i first got it but couldnt find that thread ... I gave it to my father now hes got the bike bug ... this is what it looks like after he cleaned it up and put on a new set of white walls after a serious wire brush scrub we did finally find a serial number...
  5. gravediggerjason

1940's jc higgens

i finally found THE bike for my wife not sure exactly what year it is but it was restored about 20 years ago for a diner display... starting to rust up again but rides like a dream they replaced the old fenders with aftermarket chrome ones .. they're a bit short so it throws the line off...
  6. gravediggerjason

free bee schwinn

my buddy dropped this buy the other day ... said better me then the dump... i had to agree!
  7. gravediggerjason

almost my build off bike

this was going to be my build off bike ....
  8. gravediggerjason

my family portrait (s)

my 71' columbia the wifes 40's JC Higgens and the kidos 07 radio flyer
  9. gravediggerjason

my first schwinn... 50's i think

hey all got my first schwinn today .... saw it in an antique shop display and had to snatch it up .. was about knocked on my butt when i flipped the price tag over, you know how antique shops are, $35 bucks i had to double check the tag , she's rough but just a little air in the tires and its a...
  10. gravediggerjason

my attempt at a lowrider

.... my lack of originality has made me steal this idea from honest abe and kenny p... but its not finished yet i took this out of my yard and chopped it up a dash of goodwill purchased moongoose leftovers an a little bit of 1' water pipe, heat, and twisting i found this...
  11. gravediggerjason

nuthin too flashy just my 71 columbia

still have plans to skirt the fenders in but i had to get a ride on it, so this is what it looks like today.... still some work to do but now it ride ready so i plan on usen it all day tomarrow
  12. gravediggerjason

hey ..... i am a NOOB

hows it going .... just found y'all through a friend of mine i ve been in to bikes since i was like 5 riding everthing i could get my hands on as a kid .... just to see if they could last as long as the skin on my knees .... then i got back into them again a few months back ... i took all the...
Back