Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RailRider

Iverson Drag Stripper build...

Lot of projects going on but managed to spray this one last night.l Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  2. RailRider

EVEL KNIEVEL AMF finished...

Added some fatter tires to it to beef it up a little. Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  3. RailRider

Huffy the Wheel III in the works..

Just painted this one like the catalog... Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  4. RailRider

Junkyard Dog

Found this at a local scrap yard last week. Columbia Mach 1 Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  5. RailRider

Mini-Muscle

Gonna make this 18" long Julie bike into a Huffy Slingshot like the one behind it... Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  6. RailRider

New Wacky Wheels!

I had a small run of Wacky Wheels made up recently. About sold out over night. Just wanted to share that we are doing them now. They are printed onto .020 plastic on both sides. Just like the originals. Should have another batch within a week or two. Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  7. RailRider

Huffy Tetanus Shot!!!

My rusty Slingshot. I call her Tetanus-Shot! lol... it's my rusty rider for the Bike of the Month contest on Facebook. Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  8. RailRider

Mother's even works on plastic consoles...

Sometimes you need to rechrome but sometimes they can clean up.. Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  9. RailRider

Eliminators.. Screamers and Rails oh my...

Blasted and painted.. more to come Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  10. RailRider

Spoiler Alert.. Screamer Kustom in the works!

Just a mock up... Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk
  11. RailRider

George Barris Iverson Minie Indie

Picked this up last week. Came in today! ;) (I need a seat)
  12. RailRider

Evel Ashtabula!!!!!!!

13. RailRider

Sears Screamer Build/Upgrade

Jumping back in with both feet, I decided to start with building up this Sears Screamer! Gotta love original paint bikes!
  14. RailRider

Picked up a few Muscle Bike parts recently!

Some of you may have s\already seen this on the Muscle Bike Forum but we made a 12 hour trip to grab a few things, thought I would share! (Not selling anything until I go through and get what I need) Enjoy! ;)...
  15. RailRider

Screamers, Krates and Rails... Oh my! Latest Score!

Some of you may have seen this on the Muscle Bike Forum already but we made a 12 hour trip to grab a few things, thought I would share! (Not selling anything until I go through and get what I need) Enjoy! ;)...
  16. RailRider

My 1983 Skyway TA

Not bad for its age! Thought I would share! :)
  17. RailRider

Hutch Trick Star

Just picked up this set for a build! :)
  18. RailRider

The poor boy blues! Huffy Pro Thunder (GT Day Glo Orange)

Back in the 80's my mom picked me up a brand new 10 speed bicycle from K Mart. :eek: So I hustled around town and bought cast off parts from friends. So of course I ended up with cheap parts but I hung it from a tree in the yard. painted, repaired it all and made a semi cool looking bike from...
  19. RailRider

WWII Columbia & more!

Recently went to the Evansville Museum to see this cool WWII display. Thought I would share!
  20. RailRider

Iverson Minie Indie Tribute Bike

Back