Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gendry

The Roadster bike. (added three more pictures)

Looks great-really dig the pedals and the head tube paint. Is that a Triumph TR8 next to the barn in the last pic? The bright blue car?
  2. Gendry

....... Bike Riders

Count me in for a shirt and patch too..... I like both versions of the bike really-would love to see the apes on the second version, just for S and G's :mrgreen: Gen
  3. Gendry

False Advertisment?

Hey gang! This past Friday I was looking at the Crossbow Cycles website, checking out the Monark Springer Fork they are building. At the bottom of the page, it states that the fork is available with optional dic brake adapters http://www.crossbowcycles.com/forks.html. SO, I email the company to...
  4. Gendry

Springer Fork Spacing

Hey Gang! I'm curious to know what the front spacing on the repop Monark Springer forks is-both the standard spacing and the modified (outer) spacing. I'm hoping to have my ride finished by spring, and need just a few more parts for it :) Thanks! Gendry
  5. Gendry

White Lightning

I had a Schwinn Montague in college. It was nice to fold it up and store it in the wardrobe, although the ride was a little scary if I forgot to tighten the quick releases!! Good luck with your build! Gen
  6. Gendry

LATEST PROJECT </:^] }

Wow! I love that blue color-I was thinking about the same color for my project. Is there a specific name for that blue? Gendry
  7. Gendry

Three quick questions regarding fork/headset sizes.....

Trust me, I understand the need to vent. Thanks for the info! Mark
  8. Gendry

Three quick questions regarding fork/headset sizes.....

Okay-I'm starting to work on the 1962 Schwinn American Deluxe, and the friggin headset is rusted tight. I am planning on putting a triple tree on the front with a 26 inch wheel, and a threadless headset. Does anyone have the sizes I need to order handy? I need to know the headset size, the...
  9. Gendry

Updated photo of Stretch Orangestrong

Where did you get the frame? I want to build something similar for my wife at some point Great job on it-the color looks awesome! Mark
  10. Gendry

Greetings From Delaware

I did think about keeping it original, but the amount of work it would take to rehab it to like new status would be more than I am going to invest into it for the build I am planning on. The wheels are shot, the paint is really scratched up, and I'm sure this frame is ready to try life as...
  11. Gendry

1962 Schwinn American Deluxe-Pictures Fixed!

Yeah, didn't think of that-posted an intro up :)
  12. Gendry

Greetings From Delaware

Hey All! My name is Mark, and I've been checking out the site for about a month now, looking at everyone's ideas and hoping to do something cool soon. I've got my own project bike in the Bike Gallery section-1962 Schwinn American Deluxe- and I'm hoping to have most of it done by the end of the...
  13. Gendry

1962 Schwinn American Deluxe-Pictures Fixed!

Hey gang! New member here-love all the bikes and the designs. I bought this bike from my neighbor for 50 bucks. Almost complete, in good shape-just missing the kickstand-even the tubes hold air! I've got my plans for it, including apehangers that are on order already. I'm thinking a 24x3 rear...
Back