Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

New Klunker Bike...

Hey all, Been quite a while since I posted here, time for some updates.... Built a new "klunker" bike to ride, I had an old Schwinn twin bar frame laying around, couldn't let it go to waste, so I built this up.... Most of the parts on this bike are off my 2007 SE OM Flyer, the fork is a Pyramid...
  2. F

My new 5+pound Baby Blue bundle of Joy!

Hey all, I just thought everyone might like to see the newest member of the (bike) family here, all wrapped up in a blankie, just came home yesterday, so fresh and new, he's gonna grow and gain some weight soon, and be big and strong and ready to take on the world before long.... . . . . ...
  3. F

Cool Shadow pics...

Here's a shot or two of my rat from the other day, I like the colors in this, and the shadows....
  4. F

Minnesota Ratbike forum Newbie!

Hey all, greetings from the frozen tundra of Minnesota, where it is 95 degrees and muggy today...I am 42 years old, from St Louis Park Mn., got lots of old vintage bikes I ride around, couple rats and some nicer ones, so I'll post a few pics of my rat here and maybe some other ones in the...
Back