Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. crt95

Anyone like vintage video games

I am a graphic designer at a sign shop. I designed them in photoshop and printed them on our large format printer on glossy vinyl, then put on a vinyl laminate. The marquee sign up top was done the same just with another sheet of plex on top to give it that shine. I am redoing the control...
  2. crt95

I am using x-arcade parts. Some people don't like them, but the quality to me seems really good. I have beat and smashed the buttons and it keeps ticking. I also used the x-arcade keyboard encoder, to custom make my own controls. Everything is real responsive.
  3. crt95

How much for the dig dug machine? I bet shipping to Texas would be expensive.
  4. crt95

Well I love video games new and old, but my heart likes the oldies better. I have always wanted an arcade machine like pac-man or donkey kong. But I just cant see spending several thousand dollars for a couple of machines. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and build me an arcade...
  5. crt95

1890's Copy Bike

That is an awesome spoon brake. How well does it work?
  6. crt95

MY OLD TRUCK

There is just something about the box style trucks, that draws me near. One day I will build me a real rat rod. Don't get me wrong I love my truck now. I have been debating doing air bags. But at the rate I have seen these trucks get cut on and chopped up. In another 20 years, if you have...
  7. crt95

Tell us what ticks you off..

What ticked me off was a long time ago I had wal-mart put a set of front tires on my car. Big mistake, they put the wrong size tires they were way to tall. When I got in the car, all I saw was sky and was ready for the countdown.
  8. crt95

Wear your darn helmet (MC wreck pics)

Motorcycles and helmets go hand in hand. I have lost friends and family to crashes, for the most part they thought they were to cool to wear helmets. I even wear my helmet (fullface) on my scooter just to run down to the corner store. I don't play around.
  9. crt95

My modded 06 civic Si getting beat by a 98 civic. With a ricer uneven not matched body kit, orange peel paint job and stock steel wheels. Car shows are nothing but politics. I don't enter them anymore!
  10. crt95

MY OLD TRUCK

Been working on this for a little while. My grandpa gave me this 1976 chevy truck about 10 years ago, and some rust started to take over. I figured since I don't have the money to restore it why not feature the rust for what it is. I know it is old but not that old. I just gave it that hot...
  11. crt95

Here is what ticks me OFF! Politics burnt popcorn non-open minded people friends who think I am crazy for going to church road bikers not giving my bike creations any credit Lance Armstrong - great rider but sorry attitude rich guys that don't know a piston from a spark plug harley riders not...
  12. crt95

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  13. crt95

Well, since the factory is in my backyard

Yep, like this bike. Just clean and smooth!
  14. crt95

Bonneville Salt Flat Bike (update)

I love the look and quality of brooks saddles, hard to beat. But you are right they are hard to brake in, and seems like it takes forever . I have had this one for a while now, and it still shows no sign of brake in. Does anyone know of any tricks to help speed up the brake in process? Or...
  15. crt95

it's a 65 Jaguar
  16. crt95

I made the sticker on the chain guard. I am a graphic designer at a print shop so I was able to recreate it. It is an exact replica of the 1965 bonneville trials decal. I was also drawn to it cause it is also the year of the bike.
  17. crt95

indian inspired motored bike. new b&w vid's

Re: indian inspired motored bike. finally finished-new pic's I like it a lot, and I love Indian motorcycles.
  18. crt95

Well, I built this bike a little while ago. Trying to do some minor changes to it, and yet still keep it classy and clean. The bike had no fenders, and I love the no fender look. But I was feeling crafty, and threw on a stingray rear fender. I have to admit, I think it really helps to set...
  19. crt95

Bleak Essence

Hello everyone- It has been a long long while since I posted on the forum. I am still surf the site all the time, not to worry I am still a bike nut. This time I am not posting up an old bike build, but it still has style. It's on 07 trek drift cruiser, of coarse I can't leave...
Back