Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rstrantz

The Burrito Revolution.....

It's cool to see the acceptance of the Burrito style bike on here. Hey, a Burrito can be a Rat Rod too! Just look at the style of Poco Loco: or Johnnie's Rat: or the latest Burrito outta da kitchen: Hey, they're a blast to ride! All you Burritophiles, start postin' your builds! Keep it...
  2. rstrantz

The Burrito Revolution.....

Latest Burrito build out of Beer Geek's Brewhouse..... Built from two late-model (read Asian Repro Knock-off) Schwinn Canti-Cruisers..... Here it is sitting on a 2x4, yes the rear wheel is off the ground! Bottom bracket half finished.... There's a Burrito build-off and fiesta going on over at...
  3. rstrantz

Burrito category for this forum

Stephen, There is a place on this forum for Burritos, it's called "The Other Bikes" This is, afterall, a Rat Rod centered site. The other bikes, choppers, tall bikes, burritos etc. are well represented here. If Rat Rod created a special section for burritos, then every other freakbike...
  4. rstrantz

And another Burrito.......

Keekstands? we don' need no stinkin' Keekstands!!! :mrgreen: Poco Loco
  5. rstrantz

Poco Loco gets some other upgrades......... Whitewalls........ new headlight......... and new chainring and crankset....... Build it low, build it long, ...... and build it sick!
  6. rstrantz

Flying Burrito Brothers

Now THAT'S Cold!!! I just got back from a week in Wisconsin, I flew back to Florida on Friday, when I left Millwaukee, it was -8 and when I landed in Melbourne it was 78! I was HOME!! I found out Friday afternoon I have to go to Jamaica tomorrow. Temperature in Montego Bay - 82! Talk about...
  7. rstrantz

Kustom Headlights

I wanted to put a cool headlight on Poco Loco, so built a bracket to allow the light to sit above the front tire and not interfere with the springer, I thought it looked pretty cool.... Very retro... Then, Ally, my wife wanted one for "Big Pink" her Del Sol cruiser.... but it had to be...
  8. rstrantz

Flying Burrito Brothers

Thanks Higgins, and yes, 40 IS cold!!! LOL, I guess it's all what you're used to.... Greggah, c'mon... riding with an adult beverage?? Blatantly exposed?? That's not legal... :lol: I've got this killer hip flask............... Chop on, Bro's
  9. rstrantz

Flying Burrito Brothers

B-r-r-r-r-r-r. . . .. 32 here this morning, with FLURRIES!! YES!! IN FLORIDA!! I've got tomatoes and peppers growing, had to cover them last night. Look's like this front has passed and we'll be back in the mid 70's tomorrow! Yeah!! Ride to the Pub tomorrow night in only a longsleeve T-shirt...
  10. rstrantz

Flying Burrito Brothers

LOL! I come close to Dying in 40 degree weather! Gimme 85 degrees with 80% humidity!!! I'd rather rust than freeze up!! Stay warm mopar man!!
  11. rstrantz

Flying Burrito Brothers

Thanks guys, They're pretty easy to get used to, ya just gotta remember that the bottom tube is less than 2" off the ground when you ride out of a driveway or over a speed bump!! Cool, Joshua, yeah, it was a chilly ride, but "No Pain, No Gain"! The Lagunitas IPA waiting for us was well worth it...
  12. rstrantz

Flying Burrito Brothers

Johnny wanted a burrito after riding mine on Saturday night. Calling me a bad name, he asked what I was doing on Sunday..... I guessed we were building him a Burrito.... We built this one in about seven hours....... It DOES need a longer stem, john...... The Flying Burrito Brothers headin' to...
  13. rstrantz

Poco Loco gets some paint..... well, ok, Primer, ese........ in true lowrider-rat fashion, a sarape' seat cover with suede grips, dangly bits and a "Bell Pepper" ! Now it's ready to cruise to the pub for some Tequilla!!! The old school Monark springer brings the total length to just under...
  14. rstrantz

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all......... ... and to all a good Ride! Ron
  15. rstrantz

The Rat-Burrito "Poco Loco" is rolling and too much fun to ride!!! Rode it to the Pub last night and it gathered a huge crowd, no pics of that, though..... Here's a few from thismorning.... lookin' low and mean....... 15" seat height, 8' 9" long....... Keekstand?!? We don' need no stinkin'...
  16. rstrantz

Bottom Bracket shell is located and brazed in........ Slow but sure, should be rideable bu New Years!! Still gotta finish the jackshaft and chain guides... This thing just feels soooooo cool! Changed bars to some moon bars off Ally's Del Sol, left over after the 24" apes went on it from the...
  17. rstrantz

Custom bikes in Argentina

Xddorox, Hey man, in no way was I slamming you or your Argentine buddy, if that came across in my hijacking of your thread, I'm truly sorry. That was not my intent. (nor was it my intent to hijack your thread, sorry, Bro...) I just thought all the bike people should know what's going on down...
  18. rstrantz

Custom bikes in Argentina

THE DARK SIDE OF THE CUSTOM BIKE SCENE IN ARGENTINA Most everywhere that something cool becomes popular, some scum-bag tries to make a quick buck at someone elses expense. Not to dis your buddy at all, but there's a company in Argentina that is marketing a direct knock-off of Sam's FBR Firebike...
  19. rstrantz

FRESH FIND or FRESH SPECIMEN...

Do it! C'mon, Do it!! That Hacksaw looks malnourished!! Feed the darn thing!! Burritos are some goooood eatin'!! http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=4646 http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=4647 Give in to the dark side................
  20. rstrantz

Oscar's Burrito

VicXsaN, Get to Choppin' Bro! Let's ride these things together, although on different continents!! Keep postin; your build pics and I will as well! Chop 'til ya Drop!! Ron aka Beer Geek
Back