Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Worksman Tandem

cool bike! I got me a worksmen too! lol
  2. L

The Bonneville Saltcycle (Update)

crazy wheels covers where did ya buy them? killer ride!
  3. L

Basman 346 Build in NoCal

Try My bro Sic Nick @ local cycles he has a pair of baseman triple clamp forks one chrome one black. he will actually be in amsterdam this week & probably will be riding with the 346 crew and assorted bike Guerillas lol! he stocks all 346 baseman parts and frames if you doesn't have it he...
  4. L

Pedro goes to the Worksman Cycles Factory in Ozone Park, NY!

Re: Pedro goes to the Worksman Cycles Factory in Ozone Park! WOW! so cool..............
  5. L

New custom cruiser "Ya Daddy!" Finished!

Re: New custom cruiser "Ya Daddy!" nice job! your gf's bike is the bomb really nice man! the color is perfect............
  6. L

Well, since the factory is in my backyard

cool bike I live in long beach ny and i have a worksmen tandem...btw ST rule pledge your alliegance!
  7. L

The Bronx Bomber...almost complete

thx! got the tires on ebay bikeworldusa she is pleasure to deal with! I have bought alot of stuff from her.....fast shipping....
  8. L

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

my track bikes.....
  9. L

black bikes?

my black bikes.....
  10. L

oh yeah it does look better without the apes! lol......
  11. L

Worksmen Tandem bike build finished!

thanks so much everyone! yeah I'm gonna sync the cranks good tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew something felt weird lol!!!! oh yeah thx...I like the white I had it powder coated and everyone was tryin to convince me to choose a different color! everyone is now feeling the white lol....
  12. L

Re: Worksmen Tandem bike build finished tandem bike finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. L

first trike build

now thats something to smile about :) well done! thats a really cool thing to do man!!!!!!!!!
  14. L

Re: The Bronx Bomber... thanx heres some pic's of our 865's........
  15. L

Re: The Bronx Bomber... lol! no pin stripes maybe on the next one........
  16. L

Re: The Bronx Bomber... thanks for your perspective! I see what your saying.....cool......I'm gonna stick with apes.....its kinda my signature..
  17. L

some Pics of The Bronx Bomber bike I'm building for my Brother.....frame: SS schwinn media blasted and then powder coated black, fork;electra chopper fork, Tires; electra fattio wht walls, handlebars; nirve apes..... I'm just waiting for some decals to be made and then final assembly! i think...
  18. L

The Proto Chopper "DONE!!"

wow now thats a cool choopper very nice work!
  19. L

1973 Schwinn Deluxe Twinn

now thats a wicked tandem nice ride!
  20. L

Re: Worksmen Tandem bike build thanks! just a basic paint job (wht) new slick tires w/ a nexus 3 speed and a couple odds n ends real low brow stuff......just wanna have fun riding it with the family!
Back