Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

do know what it is but im going to use it!!!

it is the front crank set from a tandem. duh
  2. D

Cinco de Polo (Now with NOS!)

Re: Cinco de Polo awesome 8)
  3. D

Men's Troll Cycle

I'm 6' 3", if you are going for comfort! You are going to need move those cranks way out. I'm thinking using the back half of your frame and add another on the front. 8) burrito 8) save the double cantilever top tubes they are awesome.
  4. D

old grips

I am rebuilding a '49 columbia and the factory grips are on it, however one of them is cracked almost in half. Who has any idea's on glueing it back together???????????? :? :?
  5. D

LADIES bike build off challenge

'49 columbia Don't now how I'am supposed to start a build thread. Here"s mine, no that is my wife's > :D < with this rack. I beat out the fenders today and got primer on them and the fork. She is 61 years young and every bolt came right off. contacted Mr. Columbia for a reproduction front...
  6. D

Hand sanding.

emory paper is narrow and long strips. even works good in the tight spots. I hate sanding, but if you want, custom you must sand. give at least 1/3 of total time to finish work, even more for something old. go for it, you'll have something no one else has.
  7. D

Huffy Camaro

How did I miss that????? I live in st augustine. let me know if you want to sell the leftovers.
  8. D

Super Mini stingray... hey wait a sec, no crank?

It for the little kids learning to ride, they kick with there feet. you can't pedal a bike if you can't balance. D
  9. D

Winter Project

blue wheels, white tires. black wheels, red tires. D
  10. D

Stretched Murray cantilever

Ditto on the murray bits. looking forward to the axle nutz. thank you for your time. D
  11. D

Stretched Murray cantilever

whoa back up, how did you make those alxe nutz. if you did not visually record them you can always make more and use them later. thank you for your time. dwayne
  12. D

My Schwinn ~~ Commuter Rat ~~ 3/3

Re: what I ride to work ~update LED Tail Light 1-20~ How long do the 8AA's last. let us know when you find out. cool link. thanks D
  13. D

60's rear rack

hey, my racks' showed up. definitely not made in the 60's, but I'am happy. $6 a piece is awesome. Definitely a good price, and sturdy. It is 11 lbs. for 4 of them. what did I get 4 of them for? dunno no! :lol:
  14. D

60's rear rack

thanks for the info, glad it is sturdy, they havent come in yet. thank you for your time. dwayne
  15. D

60's rear rack

I made a link, check it out. http://cgi.ebay.com/1960S-BICYCLE-REAR- ... ddb56#shId
  16. D

60's rear rack

I purchased these on flea bay and they are claiming made in the 60's. does anyone have info on this item. thank you for yuor time dwayne
  17. D

What's the next build off going to be?

steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, have no clue how, but steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk, steam punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. D

SALTFATS

more pics. nice work. D
  19. D

Scrap yard Typhoon

Hey, I got one from a scrap yard too. check out firestone 2.0 keep riding. :lol: D
Back