Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

old grips

I am rebuilding a '49 columbia and the factory grips are on it, however one of them is cracked almost in half. Who has any idea's on glueing it back together???????????? :? :?
  2. D

60's rear rack

I purchased these on flea bay and they are claiming made in the 60's. does anyone have info on this item. thank you for yuor time dwayne
  3. D

chain talk

these are all questions :?: is an 1/8" chain what we use on our cruisers. I heard that a no.35 chain the same and that is what is used on garage door openers. 3/32" what is used on freewheels? can we have a group discusion on this? :? :? I am hoping to buy like 50' of it.
  4. D

dublin

I needed to fix up the dog walking bicycle, the neighbor said it looked pink :shock: I guess it used to be red. So I used the bike I spent two years on without a car, also it is the last bike I have from my uncle's bike shop. The Bike Smith in Holly Hill, FL. don't need no stinking brake...
  5. D

post your frame jigs

time for me to build a frame jig. How did you make yours? :?: :? :? :? I am picture learner. thank you for your time. Dwayne
  6. D

firestone 2.0

soooooooooo this started out as my bike for RRBO4, but the parts didn't arrive for almost 8 weeks, then life happened. just finished. :D :D just arrived home saved from the jaws of the crusher. a little rust 2.0 8)
  7. D

schwinn Serial # U12331

any ideas on year? :mrgreen:
  8. D

clunk;clunk;clunk;clunk;clunk;clunk

I have 4 coaster brake bikes doing the same thing. when the drive side pedal passes over the top of its stroke; clunk!! all 4 bikes; clunk. :?: help :!:
  9. D

firestone; bowing out not by choice

saved from a scrap yard on its way to a meltdownm,it's a 24" bottom of tank just about gone, after sandblasting the right side is also swiss cheesed tried to save the wheels, to far gone
  10. D

pics of past winners?

where are some pictures of past RRBBO winners>
  11. D

width of 3.00 on a 2.125 wheel?

can I put a 3.00 on a 2.125 wheel? anybody know the width of a 3.00 on 2.125 wheel?
  12. D

the new guy

In florida hope finish a bike for this build. going to look at a complete Phat with a broken handlebar tomorrow. I ride a Azor cross frame(made in Holland), and a Western Flyer. The Azor cost more than my car>
Back