Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Not black red or primer bikes

Rat isn't a paint color, it's an overall style. I think you can run any paint color and have the end effect speak 'rat' to anyone who looks at it if the bike itself fits. I think this thread proves that, too. It can be any color you'd like, if the bike is ratty before paint, it'll be ratty...
  2. T

The #'s say 54 Schwinn

Pretty sure bunchobikes dated that serial range for August 1950. Enjoy!
  3. T

A new life will begin today

THIS THREAD WILL BE WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!! :D:D Congrats!!! What could be better for Christmas AND New Years? Congrats again and hope mama and baby come out in great health and a happy family!
  4. T

Merry Christmas to all

He'd probably fabricate a lathe, and then use it to make an english wheel. Merry Christmas!
  5. T

Radical new build

That open tube should be a launcher of some type.. like girls in bikinis launcher.. or beer launcher.. or girls in bikinis holding beers launcher? Of course I know it's winter! Just think of the 'perks'.. and snow cold beer!
  6. T

RRB WEB STATS

From home.. from work.. on my iPhone.. from someone else's computer when I'm not at mine or my phone is dead.. Just to be honest, the other day I was logging in from the top of a ladder while cleaning leaves out of my girlfriend's grandma's gutters! I swear it was safe.. Congrats RatRod!
  7. T

pinewood derby time!

Oh man! What memories. Mine was styled after a '32 coupe, black with a flame job all hand painted by me when I was real young! Won best paint and something else that I don't recall. Raced great too until one of my wheels split and left the right front wheel with camber, so it just drug...
  8. T

ANYTHING GOES - VOTE HERE!!!

Yep. Like I said the bike is impressive and perfectly executed as a theme/idea. I'd just love to see all you creative guys have the same equipment, shop, and bank roll and see what happens! Heaven help us.
  9. T

ANYTHING GOES - VOTE HERE!!!

I didn't know I could vote for 3, either. That's what I get for reading! I voted for Saltfats, because it looks like a bike I'd come across at some museum display. Everything about it is incredible and so many details, quality is top notch. Which is also why I wish I hadn't, it seems a...
  10. T

CANTILEVER FRAME PICS

Here's my contribution, keep it going!
  11. T

Grocery Hauler

Outstanding job! I love this bike, appreciate the work towards fitting it to your size as I'm 6'7 235lbs. Great job again. How tall are you?
  12. T

CANTILEVER FRAME PICS

BUMP! Come on guys, let's make an image resource for this frame!
  13. T

1st Post from The North Bay

Thanks for the happy birthday! My dad was born in Manteca and lived there quite a while. Only been there once!
  14. T

Fork truss, and springers

Can you post the link to the how to?
  15. T

Fork truss, and springers

Please do!
  16. T

I'm turning 25 on Thursday! Thanks for checking out my bike, it's a 1954, and yes that's original paint! The banana seat isn't on it now, the pic with the saddle is how it sits today. Email me or PM me about your bike. JsshawgoATgmailDOTcom
  17. T

Low Standards

Looks great! Great job, I really like that color combo, and the finish is fantastic. Seems to be a satisfied customer, for sure! :D
  18. T

There's quite a bit in the greater Bay Area, but not a whole lot in our immediate area. Nice to get someone local though, and we have similar bikes! I have a '54 Schwinn I picked up as a project that I'm going to start takedown on soon. How old are you anyway?
  19. T

New Guy Showing My Rat Cruiser and Banana Seat

Love that light, how is it powered? Sweet pics! 'nanner seat is great, too. Glad I kept mine!
  20. T

Hey Elliott, welcome from Windsor! I'm 10 minutes North!
Back