Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Been a while

Been a while since I have been on here, life has been busy. My wife received an organ transplant a couple of years ago, all was going well with that until just recently. I still tinker with bikes when time alows.
  2. R

Freebie (Read The Sign)

Yes I know its cardboard. This was given to us by a friend and we had to take the sign as well. Any information on this bike would be appreciated.
  3. R

Freebie (Read The Sign)

Had this freebie dropped off at our house. Wondering if anyone has any info on it.
  4. R

Freebie

Found this on my porch after I went away for the weeked to drop of my college student:
  5. R

Double Find This Week: 3-Wheeler and Girls Banana Seat

Plan to fix em up and make a profit. Cost $50 altogther.
  6. R

Acouple of freebies

7. R

Still tryin'

Some mock up photos after cleaning the frame up a little
  8. R

Still tryin'

Yes, I am starting with this brand new 29" Genesis. I plan to clean it up a bit which means I will not be using the rims, tires, gears, fenders, or brakes so, if anyone is interseted in any of those parts let me know.
  9. R

Thunder Road.

Got a call to pick up some bikes from a local daycare, most are well used, but I did find this little gem
  10. R

24'" Trike

still open to offers on the front rim
  11. R

24'" Trike

Picked this up today. not quite sure what it is, any clues anyone want 24" front rim with drum brake? I am not planning on using it
  12. R

Hello from Northern Michigan

welcome, from Tawas City
  13. R

So... I´M A DAD!!!

Congrats, enjoy every minute before you know they are grown up and out of the house, this happens way to fast!
  14. R

Sprocketasaurus

Built this with a Huffy mountian bike found in the trash and scrap tubing from work. Had a box of 6 or 7 of gears from mountian bikes and/or ten speed rims so I tried to be creative with them. Paint is different shades of grey primer over powder coat to try to give it a dinosaur look Looks like...
  15. R

Enwell Bicyle Light

New in box never been used never even had batteries installed anybody know how old or value
  16. R

Cheap GT

five bucks
  17. R

Cheap GT

My son dragged me to our local thrift store, we came home with this not to bad for five bucks
  18. R

Roadmaster to Roadgrader

Thanks KOTA!
  19. R

What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

Doing plays with our local theater group, something we do as a family
Back