Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  2. P

1950's Jaguar

Some history of that bike: It's all Finnish. Made by company named Tampereen Kone ja Terä Oy. That company went down 1962. Jaguar was most famous bike in Finland after World War 2.
  3. P

1950's Jaguar

Timppa moro! Kaverin parvekkeelta vaihdoin yhteen peltiseen vanhaan Corvetten pienoismalliin ja piirrän sille tatuointimallin ja helmi oli mun. =) Kovasti on pitäny tehä töitä tuon eteen. Oli menny vähän huonoon kuntoon jo. Eilettäin puleerasin tuon ketjusuojan ja muutkin kiiltävät metalliosat...
  4. P

1950's Jaguar

Now with wheels. She runs smooothly. :D Couldn't help my self. I had to put little bit ratrod on it with those valvecaps. :P
  5. P

1950's Jaguar

Only wheels and chain are missing. :)
  6. P

taken her for a spin

Sorry dude, i had to put this one on your thread! Our Flyin' Dog. He learned today how to cycle. =)
  7. P

The Gangsta Brownie

Cool! 8)
  8. P

Felt Bicycle Pics

I took of the fenders and put on some apehangers! Now i like it better. 8)
  9. P

taken her for a spin

This is so cool! We used to have a dog who travelled just like that! He past away last autumn. He was 18 years old when he died. May him rest in peace in his heavenly basket. =)
  10. P

My bikes Made in France

Very very beautiful bikes indeed! 8)
  11. P

Blue Bullet

Thanx dudes! My wife and daughter have a ratrods too. I'll post some pix later. :D
  12. P

Blue Bullet

This is my ride for rainy and snowy days. And those days we have couple of hundred in year here in Finland... :wink:
  13. P

Felt Bicycle Pics

Hi! I'm newbie on the forum all the way from Finland. Here's my Felt. Third one that i've owned. I also have couple of other rides but their aren't Felts so i'll post them seperatly.=) Hope you'll like this one. It's Felt Squaler with few modifications. Still workin' on with this one.:
Back