Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. metalman72

3 speed racer

thats a super clean ride you got there. :shock:
  2. metalman72

New from the Bay Area CA

welcome from Bakersfield,CA....June 13th....going to mark that on my calendar, i dont think i'am to far away. i'll bring my sons chopper bike i built for him last year.
  3. metalman72

Hello From SoCal

welcome from Bakersfields,CA 8)
  4. metalman72

ChocolateTown, Hershey Pa. New Builder

welcome Eric ...rock on! 8)
  5. metalman72

Hello from Sacramento!!!

welcome :)
  6. metalman72

welcome .... :mrgreen:
  7. metalman72

post your frame jigs

hey ,check out the ( How to section ) on jigs ,their are some pic for you in their,check it out and i will try later and post a close-up of the one i use Steve
  8. metalman72

The Heart Attack

nice work Uncle Stretch ,the frame design looks great ,color awsome love that orange , fork looks good ,i hope you like using tubing now on your builds,i used 1 1/2 .095 wall and the same bender ,cant wait to see whats coming up next . Oh by the way what color orange is that? later Steve
  9. metalman72

The heart attack (riding pics)

Re: The heart attack (new pics) damm that thing is sweet :shock: ,the color is killer ,just like all your builds their all nice & clean looking.
  10. metalman72

New Chopper build started today...

cool right on Travis,your next bike looks killer ,you got greats idea's ,so keep welding and cutting.
  11. metalman72

Rumble Seat (Rollfast tandem)

oh iam bad ,didnt see that ,but your right pinstripe on the fender would look way cool. 8)
  12. metalman72

Murray 24" girls 2 flip

to bad you dont live a little closer to me ,need to find one just like that one for my mother-in-law ,she very short ,small legs,i cut down a 26" one for her ,but she needs a 24" ,just asking how much you want for it ?
  13. metalman72

Rumble Seat (Rollfast tandem)

just a thought , maybe if you want you can trim the fender where it hits the frame ,i've done it a couple of times in the past, love the bike, nice work
  14. metalman72

One of three almost finished, time is ticking...

Hey Travis ,do you make your own seat pans or buy them ,and is that going to be your logo , awsome design ,keep up the good work.
  15. metalman72

hey Travis , do you think there will be enough movement to steer,just asking because i know they only have 30 degree's of twist to them,and sence your using 2 of them you inline they can only move one direction, but enough said ,i'll give it up to you for a great idea on using those joints,now...
  16. metalman72

One of three almost finished, time is ticking...

Another great build ,you have alot of great ideas ,i like the leaf spring idea,seat pan turn out awesome,the forks very cool and as for the HF tubing roller ,sye they need some work to them,there's to much play in it ,i have one ,had to shim it so the dies wouldnt move side to side when...
  17. metalman72

Almost A Reality

nice work uncle stretch,deep fried Twinkies are the best ,cant wait to see that frame done . :D
  18. metalman72

El Borracho first build

i like it ,those top and bottom plate you did look killer ,great work ,also like the silver powder coating
  19. metalman72

Hey, Travis nice build you got going on , those Ballistic ball joints rock , i used to use johnny joints for awhile on a bunch of friends trucks on 4-link bars ,but the ones your using i are alot better because you can thread in the sides ,the other ones they have clips on them after you press...
  20. metalman72

THE LAKESTER Updated mockup pictures on page two

Re: THE LAKESTER Dude that thing is going to be sick,looks awsome. 8)
Back