Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RPJ

little kids bikes that look good

I'm thinking of building a bike for my Grandson, a stretch cruiser, chopper, old motorbike look, or something unnaff. He was 2 the other day so I've prolly got 6-8 months till he's riding better than me. He's very good with the balanced bike now. I've included pics of adult bikes, but don't have...
  2. RPJ

while waiting for parts

spend $5, blah blah, have swing bikes.
  3. RPJ

hash

started another build made from leftovers from other projects
  4. RPJ

can I modify Monark Double Spring Fork?

I want to move the wheel further forward for better trail on my application. Can't find anything about this
  5. RPJ

help needed

a friend asked me where does he get old bike parts, he's got an old Triumph, "28 wheels I think, pedal brake, he needs a new rear hub as his brakes are worn out and he can't get parts this old, bikes probably 60 or so years old, he said something about the brakes having porcelain on them and...
  6. RPJ

Larry

What? bored during the holidays...build something. Ok so it's taken me a year to get the frame almost done and I finished the forks and the bit that attach the rear wheel
  7. RPJ

Dragster from New Zealand

here's a bike that came out at the same time as the Chopper. Only made in New Zealand, as far as I know, made by Healing. Everyone I knew wanted a Chopper till these were offered. Yes they are being sold for stupid $$s
  8. RPJ

tall bike

I just finished this today. I will clean it up and paint it, but want to make sure it works well first and learn how to ride a tall bike. The only new things are the cuts, welds and a bit of primer.
  9. RPJ

first try at making a tallbike

The frames have been lurking in the shed for a while. The top one was one of my sons old bike the bottom one I got cause it would make a good tallbike. Got board and thought the I rather be in the shed. I just read on facebook that a friend was asking for help as he was watching the sound of...
  10. RPJ

Fat Cod Bikes ?

1st April
  11. RPJ

tall lowrider and low tallbike

either way I'm looking for some good struts
  12. RPJ

trying to make daughters bike look better

before after took off the stickers and added some fatter white walls. Cheap bike, bought second hand cost me $30, tyres cost $50 and a couple of hours of effort, I'm hoping my girl likes it, I think it looks good
  13. RPJ

no name so far

I drew a cool looking picture of a bike and then went to the shed and did this and this and this did this and this I thought about this for a long time added these and this welded stuff, while holding other stuff in the right place, and got to this oh ah It's only 18 months since I...
  14. RPJ

COTY pix

Has anyone got a link to some good "COTY Amsterdam bike show" pictures? thanks
  15. RPJ

help with research

hello I would like some help with some research. I'm a Grafic design student and I need to find info on the subject "compare and contrast straight frames and curved frames in Bicycle design". I know there's a wealth of info here, I need stuff I can reference in an essay. I have found a small...
  16. RPJ

RPJ's intro

I was Double naught spy but had an involuntary change of computer and lost/forgot login. Easier to start again I figured. I live in New Zealand, just think of hobits, the Concords (flight of the Concords) are mostly normal when they're here, that's how most people are here. A bit like if you...
  17. RPJ

link to a vid on the H.A.M.B

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=11272 hore the link works, something for you to enjoy, I was amazed, "I've made bikes, but never done that", seemed very foreign
Back