Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jack0v13

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

are you going to make any small sizes?i'm a short skinny man that would get lost in a large or x-large.let me know,thanks
  2. jack0v13

a couple of my projects.one done one startin

Re: a couple of my projects.one done one startin-EDIT With pic EDIT W/PIC-just painted the frame of the old Rangerette.gettin ready for a silent auction to raise money for my sons school
  3. jack0v13

a couple of my projects.one done one startin

here's an old schwinn i put together for my lady.I'll let the pics do the story tellin for me here's my new project. i just got this from my friends grandmother.she said bought it some years before she got married in 1959! she was going to trash it but thankfully her grandson told her i...
  4. jack0v13

newbie bike fanatic in south currolina

welcome.that is a rad bike you got
  5. jack0v13

Another bike addict from Germany

nice bikes.i have an old vespa that i'm workin on right now also.i like rusty nail it fits
  6. jack0v13

San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up! just added it to my facebook
  7. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up! hey guys sorry i haven't been on here much. we just moved into our new house so I've been unpacking and getting everything set up.I'll try and make the first Friday ride but not sure just yet.I'm sure we'll have a bbq in a couple of...
  8. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas ! NEW PICS from Blue Star Show added 9/20 gonna try and make the first friday ride with you guys,just have to wait and see if i can get out.
  9. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Picnic Rained out! Picnic is Sept 19th!
  10. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Picnic Rained out! Picnic is Sept 19th! i have some toasters,hepcat,westbound train,the mighty mighty bostones and the tossers if you want me to burn i copy of any of those to bring.let me know
  11. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Picnic Rained out! Picnic is Sept 19th! i'll be able to make the BBQ Saturday for sure.it's been awhile since I've been able to ride,it will be nice to get out again.
  12. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, First Friday Sept 4th, meet at 8pm@ Sam'! not sure if I'm gonna make the ride on Friday,I'm going to try my best.i'll know by tonight
  13. jack0v13

What's up from San Antonio!

welcome to the site.you should try and ride with us some time.
  14. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 29th Sat Morning Ride is a go! hahahahaha yeah it is.i used to frequent the mix alot.that is to funny.
  15. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 29th Sat Morning Ride is a go! sorry i wasnt able to make the ride yesterday guys.hope everyone had fun and that there was no carnage.in other news we are under contract on a house finally! if anyone wants to do a ride maybe on monday or tuesday let me know.
  16. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go! here's some pics from the rain ride had fun i'll try and make it out this weekend
  17. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go! i may be joining tonight.i'll let you know for sure before 8
  18. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go! hey benz how well are you with doing pin stripes? i was thinkin of doing that on my bike.could you do it?
  19. jack0v13

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go!
Back