Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DISTURBIO GO

Show us them cars!

2. DISTURBIO GO

Schwinn Windwood good idea?

i got the bicycle designer guys springer.... came scratched up and missing a spacer but dude, 40 bucks. it works, functional, free shipping on amazon is hard to mess with.
  3. DISTURBIO GO

"Stainless" Finished!

Re: "Stainless" almost completed! Very cool bike! is that a rustoleum color your using? the green. I think its the same color I shot my latest project in.
  4. DISTURBIO GO

Bratz redo

Lakers Bike!
  5. DISTURBIO GO

The Unofficial Bikes For Ladies Buildoff: Finished Bikes!

makes me wish i woulda finished. i always go half way and start something else. though its hard to the garage when its 116 deg
  6. DISTURBIO GO

Driftwood Cruiser #1

thats pretty sweet. got excited.... i couldnt resist :oops:
  7. DISTURBIO GO

'35 Columbia Superb - Finished

i wanna lay back seat on at least one of my bikes.....cool
  8. DISTURBIO GO

How NOT to restore a bike

Wouldnt that be funny if it was a members bike here, lurking angerly ?
  9. DISTURBIO GO

How NOT to restore a bike

I like the patina, I like the redo too. Can of aircraft stripper and same rain.... your could have a little of both.
  10. DISTURBIO GO

Not black red or primer bikes

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9788 I stole my projects color from the rims on this, most excellent bike. Greenish, blueish uhhhh, moss kinda color
  11. DISTURBIO GO

ORANGE CREAM BUILD DONE FOR THE MOST PART!!!

Re: ORANGE CREAM BUILD UPDATE W/PIC 1/28 thats cool. good color
  12. DISTURBIO GO

You and your first bike.

i like the murray and your kicks there.
  13. DISTURBIO GO

build this

i like the black tires but on the first one. very cool vision, now is the hard part, build that sled!
  14. DISTURBIO GO

i agree anything can be ratty, and i like rusty, rustic or patina BUT 70 Percent of the bikes on here are black, primer, or red, I like all the bikes posted on here with color, that Schwinn with the blue lights on the front, that looks like the robot's head from short circuit.
  15. DISTURBIO GO

IM GOING GREEN.... sorta Im going with a green/cream combo, but keep the colorful bike pics coming!
  16. DISTURBIO GO

yeah you dont see cream much. :|
  17. DISTURBIO GO

You and your first bike.

thanks for the link.... im gonna be spendin some money on those shoes
  18. DISTURBIO GO

You and your first bike.

i remember in the 80s you could buy brake shoes that looked like little vans slip ons.... i wish i could find those still.
  19. DISTURBIO GO

i cant stop messing with that bike customizer deal. i wish they had springers and some more options, i might be game to buy!
  20. DISTURBIO GO

You and your first bike.

I wish i hadda pic. Gotta talk to Mom.... I had a haro master gt chrome and blue, very similar http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 6%26um%3D1 http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 6%26um%3D1 It got stolen. I wish my first bike was as cool as some of the 70s one but i guess i...
Back