Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 3

Airman

Picked up this 36 or 37 Shelby built Spiegel Airman Deluxe. Been gathering parts for it. Hope to ride it soon.
  2. 3

A big X.

A first for me. Picked this up last night. 1958 Western flyer X53 Super. As normal, missing the headlight but also missing the rear reflector and housing and the seat isn't original. Darn shame the paint faded so bad because the chrome is unbelievable.
  3. 3

$25.00 1964 Stingray Deluxe

Picked up this 64 during the Highway 60 200 mile yard sale Saturday. Appears to be all original except for the painted wheels and head/taillight. Already started wiping the paint off the wheels. So far, no reason for the paint.
  4. 3

SOLD 54 or55 schwinn starlet

$250.00 cash come and get it in Henderson ,Ky. Maybe willing to meet part way for a little extra.
  5. 3

What is this Schwinn?

Have a chance to purchase this Schwinn from cl. What exactly is it? http://evansville.craigslist.org/bik/4123735842.html The silver bike is what i'm talking about.
  6. 3

Spaceliner

Picked this up the other day for $25.00 off of a local cl ad. All original and garage kept. A little surface rust, but nothing that shouldn't cleanup. The rear taillight never had batteries put in it until I tested it. Works fine. The headlight and horn will work when I'm done. Batteries had...
  7. 3

Vintage Schwinns

Had to pick these up this morning. The Stingray is a 67. Mainly picked it up for the seat. Need it to finish off a Scrambler project. Will be soaking the chrome in wood bleach to see how it will come out. The Starlet is a 50 model and is badged American Flyer. A bit rough, but got big plans for...
  8. 3

64 Huffy Belknap Bluegrass

Found this hidden on the Indianapolis CL. Sorry for the crappy pics. The chrome isnt as nice as I'd hoped, but cleaning up decent. Appears to be almost 100% original. Rear reflector missing but hanger still there. One handlegrip is strange to me. Does anyone know what it(the grip) use to be a...
  9. 3

My first MK II

Picked this up about a month ago. Just a little too rough for me. Under a total resto at the moment. Hope to get it done before the end of the summer. This one is a 1969 Murray built AMC badged Thunderball V. Should be an orange and red 2 tone color.
  10. 3

50's Murray pig bike

I was cleaning my little building out the other day and decided to take a couple pics of a project that's on the back burner. I had originally picked this up in hopes of restoring it someday, but parts are few and far between for a little 20" tank bike of any brand. Open to a few ideals!!! I had...
  11. 3

Why do they have to be this way?????

Please check this out guys and tell us what you think. It's pretty self explanatory. Kenny. http://classicmusclebike.yuku.com/topic/2297
  12. 3

Panther III

Picked this up in a trade. Yeah, I know, it's a schwinn. Couldn't pass it up though. Nice cruiser for sure. Even has the 2 speed kickback. Kenny.
  13. 3

65 schwinn mw 3 wheeler

Picked this up the other day. Very unusual. Kenny
  14. 3

Hello from western Kentucky.

Hey guys. New to the forum. Really like some of what I have seen on here. Will eventually build my own rat someday. I mainly collect and try to restore certain Murray made muscle bikes. Hope to contribute when I can and try to swap parts to you guys Instead of trashing them. I really hate to see...
Back