Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 62hotrod

Whizzer

Whizzer project bike for sale $1200.00 purchased this a few years back non running in hopes to find time to get it going again with no time decided to sell prefer pick up in South central Illinois but will dissemble and ship to lower 48 states for $185.00
  2. 62hotrod

For Sale INGO BIKE

1937 Ingo bike for sale $950.00 shipped to lower 48 states message me if interested Thanks......
  3. 62hotrod

For Sale 1937 INGO Bike

1937 Ingo bike for sale $1500.00 Shipped to lower 48 states ready to ride has two bullet holes in floor board men's Shelby tanker trade consider pm if interested thanks.....................
  4. 62hotrod

Elgin Robin

bought this 1936 Ratty Robin off a guy few weeks back been hanging up in a barn for many years was able to get some work done to it and make it a rider again NFS
  5. 62hotrod

Dear Santa Stingray

Dear Santa thank you for all the gifts this Christmas i'm grateful but i still didn't get the Green Chain Guard i needed for my Schwinn Stingray so if there's any good little Elves out there i sure could use one pm me thank you
  6. 62hotrod

Cool old Colson wind Spinner

picked up the Cool old Bicycle wind spinner on a trip to KY a while back made of metal ............
  7. 62hotrod

mark 3 Sheet metal ?

any idea what this sheet metal would be off of old muscle bike or bmx
  8. 62hotrod

bmx huffy tall frame ??

i picked up two old bmx bikes don't know much about them any help would be great the tall frame bike had a huffy style chain ring that was bent i replaced it the other is a Schwinn ?? any ideas
  9. 62hotrod

old Springer ??

OLD Springer of some sort off old bike any one have any idea what it would have came off of thanks.........
  10. 62hotrod

odd girls Hawthorne ?????

this is another of my new finds never seen this style of frame before with the extra bars it looks to be factory made badged as a Hawthorne not sure of the mfg any one ever seen one ???
  11. 62hotrod

simmons hardware Banner {Shelby}

one of my finds a Banner badged Simmons hardware bike i believe it was built by Shelby 1930's
  12. 62hotrod

a little muscle help please

after cleaning out two large sheds with old cruisers i ran across a few older muscle bikes and a couple others, no idea if these bikes are collectible or what their value might be any help would be great thanks i will refer these pics by name so we are on the same page in order westernflyer 1...
  13. 62hotrod

old ,odd & rusty

dug this odd looking frame out of a pile today Not sure what it is any idea, its badged as a Hawthorne thinking maybe not the correct chain ring rough shape any one have an idea of mfg
  14. 62hotrod

Cleveland Welding Seiral Numbers

has anyone found a data base to decode the Cleveland welding bicycle SN I have three CW bikes would like to put years on them #D11574 #D83943 #A56784
  15. 62hotrod

OLD Hawthorne

16. 62hotrod

little Mercury

picked up this cool little Mercury bike thinking around 1938 I
  17. 62hotrod

49' Schwinn or deer

its firearm dear season here in Illinois normally on a Saturday morning i would be in my stand but i got a lead on an old Schwinn Excelsior a guy wanted to sell so the deer had to wait jumped in the truck and headed north to pick up this Rough 1949 Schwinn Excelsior this morning i think i made...
  18. 62hotrod

you paid how much !!!!

i had to look twice at this auction for 20'' bike parts http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-Schwinn ... 43b5972908 maybe these 20'' bikes are rare his another great looking looking bike for only $8000.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-schwinn-ball ... 3a7b852aeb
  19. 62hotrod

dont forget your chain

i don't no how many bicycle pictures I've seen that their cleaned up with a nice back drop and theirs no chain on the bike, come on people i can see were some one might be anxious to get a picture of a bike you just built but I'm seeing more and more bikes that look complete all but the chain...
  20. 62hotrod

Old Elgin

Back