Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

A Whole Trailer Full

Bike numbber 8 is definitely the gem even though its a little rough its sweet. the headlight even has the multicolored lens still attached and has the turn signal switch and the rear rack has turn signals. The more i look at this bike the more it just puts me in awe. The second bike was rusted...
  2. I

A Whole Trailer Full

Pm sent.
  3. I

A Whole Trailer Full

The second to last bike with the basket is a Shelby. It still has the Shelby head badge too.
  4. I

A Whole Trailer Full

The rusty bike with the basket is a Shelby idk what year or anything though.
  5. I

A Whole Trailer Full

I bought a trailer full of bicycles and i plan on either restoring some and selling most of them. I am just unsure on what most of them are and how much they are even worth. If anyone could help me out with these and tell me what they are and what they are worth that would be much appreciated.I...
  6. I

A Whole Trailer Full

I bought a trailer full of bicycles and i plan on either restoring some and selling most of them. I am just unsure on what most of them are and how much they are even worth. If anyone could help me out with these and tell me what they are and what they are worth that would be much appreciated.I...
  7. I

full wrap fender

hm these are all good ideas i just need to put them to use. hopefully i will get it done. i have a slick on the back and idk if i want to cover it up with the fender or lleave it open so you can see the slick.
  8. I

full wrap fender

Iwas also wondering if there was a way to put like a 26in fender on their but I don't think there will be enough space back there to fit it . Just wondering . Any thoughts??
  9. I

full wrap fender

Yea I have no connections on using a welder do it will have to be done without. I don't know we I will get to work on this bit I think I'm going to try the overlapping technique as well. I will try to post pics whenever I start on it.
  10. I

full wrap fender

I guess I will just have to play around with it and I don't have any pics up on here just because it's my first build and idk how it's going to go. I might put some pics up.
  11. I

full wrap fender

Ok so im building a 20" lowrider bike and i want to put a full wrap fender on the back but idk how to combine the front and the back to make it wrap all the way around. any ideas? help ? thanks YoungOne
  12. I

chain question

Yea Derek ! Haha YoungOne
  13. I

PART & BIKE SUPPLIERS

Yea that's what I've been doing I just need to go buy one though
  14. I

chain question

well i was going to order a chain just need dimensions and such YoungOne
  15. I

chain question

Ok my brother and i couldnt remember what type of chain or length or whatever i needed. im building a 20" lowrider and i wanted to buy a colored chain but i need to know specifics. can anyone help me out ?? thanks YoungOne
  16. I

Bike Swap & Art Fest - JUNE 9th, 2012 Mark your calendar!!

Im putting my first build in the show hopefully it turns out good im excited to see how it comes out. YoungOne (Easy E's brother)
  17. I

Rattle Can

I didn't mean for that to post twice sorry but I will definitely check those sites out and I'm also located in the Midwest. Thanks for the info . I'm trying to keep the bike cost down as much as I can. Thanks YoungOne
  18. I

Rattle Can

Hey Ozzie where did you purchase banana seats from?? YoungOne
  19. I

Rattle Can

Hey Ozz where did u purchase banana seats form because i need one but i want a velour one but i need a good source. Thanks YoungOne
  20. I

Rattle Can

Yea I'm doin thin coats I have the frame and such primed but it's just ready for paint. I'm just stuck on picking a color. I'm thinking maybe two colors because I don't want the whole bike the same color. YoungOne
Back