Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Feralkid

need some help

yes that was him thanks for the help.
  2. Feralkid

The Office...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

i think rainne wilsons character is funnier than steve carrels character. and have you seen the original english version? its funnier than ours haha
  3. Feralkid

need some help

I need some help finding the guy that made the low stretched green bike with the custom schwinn style front end with built in handle bars. Any one know who i am talking about? Any help is appreciated thanks.
  4. Feralkid

California for dummies(Me)!!!

long beach swapmeet!!!! its awesome tons of bike parts and awesome motorcycles in the parking lot. i think its the 2nd or 3rd sunday every month... and for food deli news on las altos is a delicious pizza place and its cheap. another one is roscoes house of chicken and waffles in long beach, ive...
  5. Feralkid

Beyond THUNDERDOME

im excited to see how this one turns out :D
  6. Feralkid

Coolerbike.

yeah man FEAR is the bees knees haha. man i love that song!
  7. Feralkid

my bike collection: 1 year later!

man way cool! what are those bars with curved top brace??
  8. Feralkid

Ridley Motorbikes

yeah i saw this a while back and was wondering how they get aaway with that???
  9. Feralkid

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

dig the red white and blue shoes haha
  10. Feralkid

Let's see your old motorcycles!

haha yeah i actually watch those vids and what happened was when he landed the cabinets in the rv came down and crushed him. i believe they hit the base of his spine not exactly sure.
  11. Feralkid

sorry if im off topic but here is one of the new mad max vehicles...
  12. Feralkid

AMERICAN PICKERS

in the episode with the carni stuff i already knew that they got the vespa. if you notice when they buy the signs from that danny guy they slide em under the vespa you can see the rear end of it in the truck. but i still dont like em haha they have a bad mindset of just trying to rip people off.
  13. Feralkid

yeah hopefully its better than thunder dome the guy that played bob in rocknrolla is playing max. they showed two cars so far and one of em looks like maxs interceptor and another one looks like a low mean rat rod truck i gotta go to school soon but ill post pics of it later. oh i believe most...
  14. Feralkid

yes i have seen that dubbed copy and no ill have to look into that movie stone sounds cool :) edit i just added on netflix
  15. Feralkid

Well if you are a kawi fan then you must love the bikes from the road warrior (mad max 2). Ibelieve most of them kawis and they also donated most of the bikes for the first one.
  16. Feralkid

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

i dont know if its the angle but the top bar of that bike looks awesome!
  17. Feralkid

haha yeah its one of the best movie series imo it was excellent up until beyond thunderdome haha.I hear that mad max 4 is in the making
  18. Feralkid

and some more this is from my favorite movie series
  19. Feralkid

heres some more
  20. Feralkid

heres some pics for you... found in various places
Back