Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Oldspeed

Dia de los Muertos

Very nice project!! I like it and your choice's theme si so GREAT!!! I cant' wait to see!!!
  2. Oldspeed

Fairlady

It's just incredible!!!! AWESOME bike, the lines ares so sweeettt.. CONGRATULATIONS for your job!! 8)
  3. Oldspeed

Fairlady

nice paint job!!! I can't wait to see everything put together!!! 8)
  4. Oldspeed

LA COCHINA PAINT JOB #2

Re: LA COCHINA NEW PAINT I like your jod, the frame's line are so SWEEEEETTTT The paint job is AWESOME!!! you can name it GREEN HORNET!!!! :wink:
  5. Oldspeed

Fairlady

Wahoooo!!! waht can I say... your job is AWESOME....you do it with a facility, it's INCREDIBLE...Thanks to share with us... I can't wait to see your next step... Ps , when I'll go to Sweden, I'll go to see you with my bike... :wink:
  6. Oldspeed

BROKEN, BEAT AND SCARRED...."Speed King"

PERFECT rat bike..you've have the SPIRIT!!!!
  7. Oldspeed

Rat Elgin moc up

Wahoooo! very cool bike, I like the Elgin bikes...the monark fork is a good choice!! well done..
  8. Oldspeed

Cadillac

Very nice started bike!!!I like your colors choice for the frame and wheels...Effectivley the creme or whiite tires will be feet perfectly.. I can't wait to see...
  9. Oldspeed

VOTE HERE!!!!!! - BUILD OFF #5

It'z done, but it's not easy to do a choice!!! Thank guys for your build...
  10. Oldspeed

WIDOWMAKER IV

Great, I like your bike!!! Just one question what is your tires??
  11. Oldspeed

Spaceliner project

Hello, I've started a new bike.. the frame a Spaceliner.. As you can see on the pics the frame is totaly rusted..I think I'll keep it like this and to do this project like a rusty bicycle. What do you think?
  12. Oldspeed

It came from planet X....53

Hi, Very interesting project...Show us some pics.. Cheers rey
  13. Oldspeed

Worksmen Tandem bike build finished!

Very cool Tandem; simply but so COOOLLLLL ... It should be fun driving on the beach with it.. 8) Cheers Rey
  14. Oldspeed

Hello from Paris!

I found this tires on ebay. N.O.S from Sears..Good luck :wink: Cheers Rey
  15. Oldspeed

Hello from Paris!

Hi, yes I bought the bikes on ebay direct from your country USA... I 've put the chain after the picture :D and I ride with it is always a pleasure.. I'm waiting the postman with impatience...for the next bike...maybe, if always is OK on saturday.. cheers Rey
  16. Oldspeed

Hello from Paris!

Hy, thank for your welcome. here some pictures of my bikes. Iverson road runner 72 Murray Middleweight fisrt project Second project 70's addict.. Schwinn DX BoardTrack Racer Cheers Rey
  17. Oldspeed

Hello from Paris!

Hy guys, I'm Reynald ( everybody call me Rey so you can :wink: ), I leave in France near Paris I'm 39 years old. My rides... An Iverson from 72, a Schwinn DX , I did it like a Boardtrack Racer , A Murray midleweight . I'm waiting for a Murray from 63 , Strato Flite model. Just the Frame..It...
Back