Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bob4boardwalks

The Deuce

So I was scouring the recesses of my camera and found some pics of my Wally-World OP Cruiser turned custom daily rawker I named the Deuce. I wish could find all the pics that I took during the build, but alas...for now I only have these. The rear rim is not laced even close to correct, just some...
  2. bob4boardwalks

Elpis Custom Cruiser

I'm building a limited series of cruisers that will be up for sale on a few sites including this one. Every bike comes with a warranty and a numbered certificate. The first frame style will be the cruiser Oswald below. If you'd be interested in purchasing one just drop me a line. Anyway here is...
  3. bob4boardwalks

Someone wanna point me in the right direction? :D

So Ive finished another custom build -pics soon, and Ive been trying to find someone that can make custom badges. I know Ive seen a few of you talented tinkerers on here with some before. But for the life of me I cant find any anymore :( If you have a link can ya send me some directions? :D Much...
  4. bob4boardwalks

wood fill examoles?

Hoping some of you guys could help me out. I'm making a "gas tank" fill for an old beach cruiser that I'm engraving or embossing an image into. Anybody have any good examples to get the creativity flowing? Anything will help guys from mounting ideas to which wood would be best to use :) Thanks...
  5. bob4boardwalks

Midwest Chopster

Hey guys love the site lots of killer rides and ideas. Im always on the lookout for new challenges so drop me a line if ya wanna compare notes =D
  6. bob4boardwalks

Boardwalk Racer

Back