Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

64 Soaceliner tank and rack color

Hi all rodders, It looks like I forgot one key item on my quest for a close to OEM color for my Spaceliner, the color! I am looking for the candy-apple, semi metalic red that was used on the forks, tank and rear rack. I found a close match at a local auto store in the duplicolor line but still...
  2. M

64 Soaceliner tank and rack color

Hi fellow rodders, Has anyone repainted their Spaceliner tank and rack back to the OEM color and what paint did you use? Was it a rattle can from an auto parts store? Ride on... MoparPaul :D
  3. M

Bendix 2 speed kickback

Anyone in the Michigan area know how to rebuild a Bendix 2 speed Kickback hub? :D I am outside of the Detroit area.
  4. M

Show Your SpaceLiners !

Here are some additional pictures of the lighting system I made for the 'liner'. Keep on riding.....
  5. M

Show Your SpaceLiners !

Great looking Spaceliners fellow Rodders....I am still learning on transfering pictures but when I get it all together I will show more angles of my 'liner'. Keep on riding. :lol:
  6. M

QuadraCycle vs Spaceliner

These are my two rides. On the left is a 2007 (year it was built) a two seater Quadra Cycle. I had a guy in IN who builds these on his farm. Being a two seater lets the wife and I enjoy rides around the neighborhood and in some local parades. The other is my restor' project. 1964 Spaceliner...
  7. M

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  8. M

Spaceliner wiring

Hi Rodders I am still looking for anyone who may have a 1964 vintage Spaceliner manual that shows the battery or wiring for the tank headlight, switch and horn assembly. I would like to know if you do, would you send a copy/scan via email? Thanks, MoparPaul :D
  9. M

Bendix Auto hubs

Hi Fellow Rodders, My question regards the rings around the Bendix hubs. I have a 1964 Spaceliner, that I am currently restoring, and it has a red, three ring Bendix Auto hub. I have seen one and two ring hubs but not a three ring. I know that this is a Kickback, two speed, but can anyone tell...
  10. M

anyone working with fiberglass?

Hi all rodders.... I am still looking for a Spaceliner headlight trim piece, curently one on ebay but I see another National Debt bid war, but am considering making one out of fiberglass. I have made a templet from medium cardboard and would like some sugestions on types of fiberglass...
  11. M

Spaceliner from Michigan

Greatings from Spaceiner from Michigan. Question to all...I am still in the search of a chrome or chromable (?) headlight trim piece. Since this is the first thing to break or shatter when you first nose dive the bike into the ground, the trim piece is the hardest part to locate. If anyone has...
  12. M

Spaceliner from Michigan

Another Michigander here. Hi to all....I need some help in a search for some parts. In last November I scored a 1964 Spaceliner in great condition, will I guess you could call it 'Barn Fresh'. Anyway, the chrome cleaned up really good for her age and I have started the restro work. The tank and...
  13. M

RAT ROD

Hello, I am 58 and restoring a bike that I got Christmas of 64, a Sears Spaceliner in which I got off ebay last November. It is mostly complete and org, and would be concidered a 'barn freash' condition. I have completely taken it apart, cleaned,regreased and polished the chrome and overall...
Back