Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chrismariscal69

******pimpin out the electra rat rod 02.11 UPDATE!!*********

Re: ******pimpin out the electra rat rod 06.10 UPDATE!!********* New headlight. any thoughts?
  2. chrismariscal69

Electra Bicycle Pics

thanks guys. and actually, they are electra tires. electra "the hotster" to be exact. they came with the bike when i bought it in 07. its my bike i ride every day so no doubt thats why theyre cracked.
  3. chrismariscal69

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

hey guys, heres my black (and red!) 07 electra rat rod. 27" apes. i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat and cup...
  4. chrismariscal69

black bikes?

hey guys, heres my black (and red!) 07 electra rat rod. i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat and cup holder...
  5. chrismariscal69

Electra Bicycle Pics

hey guys, i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat and cup holder. i still need new grips and a new fork. any...
  6. chrismariscal69

Re: pimpin out the electra rat rod (pics embeded!) UPDATE!! hey guys, i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, 27" ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat...
  7. chrismariscal69

2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO changes again maybe CALIFORNIA That would be such an epic ride from college to clarksburg. So beautiful. Plus it'd be more local for guys who live in land park like me. So I'd say do it. Sounds tight
  8. chrismariscal69

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO SEPT 25TH GALT CALIFORNIA Taco truck lol.. Btw what time is this epic event going to start at?
  9. chrismariscal69

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO SEPT 25TH GALT CALIFORNIA Sounds great I will be there
  10. chrismariscal69

Re: pimpin out the electra rat rod (pics embeded!) @legburner: thanks for sharing those pics of you and your sons bike! they look great! definitley seeing some things I like. @mr. t: I've been wondering how to fade those flames! I true sandpaper and that did not work. imma pick up some steel...
  11. chrismariscal69

★show off your new RRB decal!!★

it's here!!!
  12. chrismariscal69

24 mile road trip in sac, ca.

32 miles. I found this clip about it: "Arguably one of the most successful and beautifully paved bike paths in northern California, this 32-mile gem of a trail stretches from downtown Sacramento eastward to Folsom Dam (64 miles round-trip). Also known as the Jedediah Smith National Recreation...
  13. chrismariscal69

24 mile road trip in sac, ca.

so around five this evening my mom tells me she wants to do something without spending a lot of money. so I say "let's go for a ride!" next thing you know we are at discovery park, which is a state park real close to downtown sac. from there we rode about 12 miles on the American river bike...
  14. chrismariscal69

Re: pimpin out the electra rat rod (pics embeded!) ahy gracias señor. y mi bicicleta? well it's slowly getting there, I need to save up money and buy some more stuff. y no problemo. mucho gusto, es un placer!
  15. chrismariscal69

sweet. can't wait to see em.
  16. chrismariscal69

two mexican bikes

hay mirar a sus bicicletas!! me encanta!! y bienvenidos a rrb.com, hablo espanol.
  17. chrismariscal69

while I await the arrival of the new RRB decal, I wanted to start a thread so others and myself can get some ideas and see where you guys are putting yours. I'll be posting mines soon!!
  18. chrismariscal69

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO galt california july 31st just thought of something. why don't you also have trophies for "best bike" for each brand? like "best schwinn" "best electra" etc.. ? just an idea..
  19. chrismariscal69

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO galt california july 31st this sounds great. can't wait! I will see you guys there.
  20. chrismariscal69

THE BUDDHA BUILD

man this looks so awesome. cant wait to see finished product.
Back