Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chrismariscal69

24 mile road trip in sac, ca.

so around five this evening my mom tells me she wants to do something without spending a lot of money. so I say "let's go for a ride!" next thing you know we are at discovery park, which is a state park real close to downtown sac. from there we rode about 12 miles on the American river bike...
  2. chrismariscal69

★show off your new RRB decal!!★

while I await the arrival of the new RRB decal, I wanted to start a thread so others and myself can get some ideas and see where you guys are putting yours. I'll be posting mines soon!!
  3. chrismariscal69

******pimpin out the electra rat rod 02.11 UPDATE!!*********

Hey, So as i said on my intro, i am happy with my electra rat rod. i've had it since june 22nd, 2007. But i think its time i put the RAT in rat rod. I'll be putting on ape hangers, getting rid of the bell and replacing it with a horn. Other stuff too. I'd apreciate some ideas for my rat rod...
  4. chrismariscal69

Hey from Sac (pics of my rod included!)

Hey, whats happenin. well i got my electra when i graduated from the 8th grade, so that i way i could be 'the freshmen with the cool bike'. needless to say, mission accomplished. i graduated last year, and joined this forum a few weeks ago. I was lookin at my bike and was like "i know i its...
Back