Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bike_dude

Frankenstein Kona bmx

Nice bike you got there..
  2. bike_dude

Lets see those 'Gooses!

Goose experts does this bike worth the $150 88 Californian Mini not sure if it has all orir.parts
  3. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Help ID this Floval...SN# FF556
  4. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Need help with Floval ID [IMG]http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/bike_dude/01
  5. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Not mine yet!! Seller askin over $400 Worth it Or Not??
  6. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Pretty neat BMX'S..Are those parts laying on the ground for sale? Wish I was there :mrgreen:
  7. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Yep got it thanks. I still have this day to decide Im trying to get it down to $100. That DB cruiser is :shock: eye popping.
  8. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Fits me well :) Sent you an email have a few questions for ya. Jay
  9. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

It came with the Free Agent I bought from ebay together with a nice set of araya special edition almost mint for $200. I did some research on bmx museum seen the prices. Saw this bike on ebay last month.. the seller with 0 feedback :shock: took my chances coz no one else was bidding. I guess it...
  10. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Im lovin SE's concept of making their bike more appealing to BMX afficionados, that ripper looks soooo bad..yeah and that Floval too Have to pick up more hours at work. :D
  11. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

I like the color combo, green + gold= Packers :mrgreen: but im not sold with the 100 dollar bill frame.Im looking forward to the blue floval looks realy nice.
  12. bike_dude

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

New with BMX. So far this is what I have. 2007 OM Flyer 98 Free Agent Cruiser 98 FatBoy Cruiser 75 Scrambler Rattle canned the frame and handlebar/fork flat black 98 GT Vertigo ( Sold )
  13. bike_dude

Rummage Find

Will check the fork havnt paid much attention to it till you mentioned.. :mrgreen:
  14. bike_dude

Friend's finds

Love the 3 wheelers
  15. bike_dude

Rummage Find

Someone shows interest for $90 lets see what will happen.. :wink:
  16. bike_dude

Rummage Find

98 Vertigo all stock except for the tires.Found it at a neighbors rummage for $10.Flip it or Keep it? :D
  17. bike_dude

J.C. Higgins Posse Part 1

WOOOOHOOO..You hit the Jackpot!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  18. bike_dude

watch this it"s cool... this guy can ride a bike.. enjoy..

The bike took a heck of a beating..Guy is totally RAD.. that's awesomeness at its fullest :!:
  19. bike_dude

Whatya doin with that old bike? I dunno....whataya give?....

One SwEEEEt find!!great color combo and shiny as it can be :D
  20. bike_dude

JonTheGun's budget build!

Nicely done :D
Back