Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

saltfats at saltflats 2011

I was there on the 13th and 14th Sat-Sun only, pretty much hung around the far end of the track.
  2. H

Not sure, but there was a 426 mph pass in a streamliner and the Blowfish Barracuda got up into the 314 ish mph. Traction seemed to be a problem even down at the 5 mile mark but I am pretty sure there were some records set based upon the cars in impound.
  3. H

Speedweek just ended and I had Saltfats with me for a pitbike. Looks right at home on the salt!! (So far no rust either)
  4. H

ReSicycle

Right On! I really like this bike. Congrats! on a nice build.
  5. H

SCCA Rat Rod Bike Trophy

Those are Miata Powerplant Supports. Same deal as the corvette though. I think will may have been the original builder of that base some years ago but I am not sure. If so it has gone full circle with a new crown.
  6. H

SCCA Rat Rod Bike Trophy

Every year the Oregon Region SCCA road racing series presents a special trophy to the winner of the Spec Miata class. The trophy is usually customized to fit the winners personality in some way. Will Schrader received this award on Sunday for his 2009 championship winning. Will has a stable of...
  7. H

Kent Washington bike ride??? April 17 2010

Re: Kent Washington bike ride??? (south of seattle) April 2010 Sounds good, I may need a reminder though...
  8. H

Golden Rod: Finished Pics.

Re: Golden Rod Nice clean build. I like it!! :mrgreen:
  9. H

Golden Rod: Finished Pics.

Re: Golden Rod Looking good, I can appreciate the details. Keep posting progress photos!!
  10. H

Redline Proline Cruiser, What Year?

I have a 1994 and the frame, forks, bars and stem are identical. I would vote 1994
  11. H

1953 CHEVY TRUCK WINTER PROJECT NEW PIC 1/26

Re: 1953 CHEVY TRUCK WINTER PROJECT Cool Project, I am doing a 57 GMC Big Window right now. Up here in the Pacific NW most guys are using S-10 2wd chassis swaps on the 47-55E Chevys. Not a bad deal for a couple hundred bucks you get the IFS, tilt steering and disc brakes and a common wheel bolt...
  12. H

Anyone here customize slot cars?

Cool thread thanks for posting it, there was a similar one started on the Bulldog Skates forum a few days ago. Seems like some of these old cars are coming out of the woodwork. I never had the larger ones but I just pulled out my 70s AFX collection of a couple hundred cars I had since new. I had...
  13. H

SCS (minor update)

That bike reeks of class! It looks brand spanky new, cool ride.
  14. H

FINISHED! singlespeed build/Anyone do a Cornflower Blue+whit

Re: Did anyone do a Cornflower Blue (or similar) and white build Might want to check out Bluey McBoring in the finished Anything goes buildoff thread. The blue-white color combo is one of the best I have seen and the build is super clean.
  15. H

SALTFATS

You can buy them from Mooneyes and they will make them any size you want. Shawn
  16. H

ANYTHING GOES - VOTE HERE!!!

Thanks to all involved, I was suprised to see how unique the buildoff bikes were. I was blown away with alot of the finished bikes seeing things I had never thought of and some new ideas that were created. Thanks for the support, comments and build tips I received during and after the build. In...
  17. H

SALTFATS

You never know!!
  18. H

SALTFATS

Yes! It makes it very stable even at the low settings. If you crank it up to one of the firmer settings its not good while cruising around slow or through a crowd, the steering just is not fast enough. Anything over 10 mph its awesome and I did a one handed downhill when I first tested it...
  19. H

SALTFATS

20. H

SALTFATS

Whenever it warms up, this 20 degree stuff is getting old up here..
Back