Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rnchoppers

The Military Mountain Chopper

ok i got it now lol i used different spokes i put a ,,265x50x15 hooser tire,, im sorry i keep useing your site for my build ill post my own we will have to hoo up and go for a cruise some time :D
  2. rnchoppers

that bike is looking great the fender is a nice add on .the only thing i notice is the way the trans.. is mounted i would of mounted it so you can ajust the front chain .in the pic it looks like it drops straight up and down so you cant ajust the front chain .ok now a question when you laced up...
  3. rnchoppers

Older ? Columbia

yep i agree with you thom the 60.s had a bracket from the chain guard that had clamped to the frame i beleave and the newer 70.zzzzz bolted to the rear drop outs or what ever its called nice bike no matter what year it is ..its still roleing
  4. rnchoppers

BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

can you use a older tandem frame in the build off :idea:
  5. rnchoppers

Trike

neat find .i like them trike rears you can put them on just about any bike .i had the same rear it came off of a older columbia ..
  6. rnchoppers

harley davidson chopper

thanks for the info... gcbike
  7. rnchoppers

Black Knight

:shock: that thing looks great :? what are we looking at :lol:
  8. rnchoppers

harley davidson chopper

hi,does anyone have an idea what this is worth? i took it in on trade but i can't find one anywhere, it say's harley davidson on the tires to...i dont know but the pic makes it look funny ...lol
  9. rnchoppers

Maybe one more

that is sweet . hey are you looking for a step son :lol: ill cut the grass to .and ill wead the garden.. :lol: and ill sleep in the garage to :lol: with the bikes ...i just keep looking at this bike and im thinking if i could build one some day ..im still in :shock: how nice it came out...
  10. rnchoppers

found a spoiler finally

ya..they ride ok but you still have to change the handle bars to be comfy ..im 5/11 and 205 lbs .. :lol: i like building choppers and now i can build the front ends to .ive been trying to get all the different choppers out there. but i have to trade one for a different one so im going no...
  11. rnchoppers

found a spoiler finally

well i finally got a schwinn spoiler, traded my 3 wheeler poor man's truck from anything goes buildoff. wonder if i did the right thing
  12. rnchoppers

Maybe one more

:shock: wow that bike came out very,,very nice ..hey i got a idea pull out the dead plants in the garden replace them with fake flowers :lol: that will save some time ...very nice build uncle stretch...
  13. rnchoppers

THE MOTHER LOAD!!!!

hey adam .. ill come over and look at it with you :shock: i sent you a couple of emails allready on both of my computers :lol: sounds like you.ll be buisy 10.500lbs is alot of stuff to look threw..............rick
  14. rnchoppers

nope its a cross bow hes mounting on the handle bars :lol: to shoot all them yapaneese bikes :lol: well i got my plans for this build .but if you sell me the back rim ill be all set :lol: so i dont have to build one ..this chopper is looking great .im going to try to build one but i want...
  15. rnchoppers

ID help

i would say between 37/39 elgin or murry mercury depending on what store sold it. the seat clamp is about 1 1/2 ''above the top bar and i beleave it had the tank that went past the seat post .and were the to top bars meet the seat post is to wide to have the tank that fits rite between...
  16. rnchoppers

that chopper is comeing out great :shock: the back rim .i got to make one how much for the plans .. :lol: i cant wait to see it done
  17. rnchoppers

'51 Schwinn " the Bronze Phantom" FiniSHED!

Re: 1949 Schwinn, "STRAT" (straight bar rat" its looking good i like the head badge to ..looks like my old 63 nova i had ...nice car
  18. rnchoppers

jc higgins flightliner repaint

needed something to do so i decided to repaint the jc higgins, waiting on a brown seat and grips and maybe tires
  19. rnchoppers

i dont see why it wouldnt work ... great idea :idea: wish i would of thought of it
  20. rnchoppers

fat-track (motorized) almost;

hey heres a idea. :idea: for a tank... take a piece of 2" or 2 1/2" pipe cut it to the length you want . take a 2" hole saw or what ever size pipe you use cut a piece of flat stock.. weld it to the bottom of the pipe weld anut that the pet .... screws into. you can just use a nipple...
Back