Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. maddybrook

low down dirty rat

nah havent scraped a pedal yet. and yes i have been stabbed in the foot by the spikes and it hurt very much bad, and scraped some meat off of my ankle before i put the spikes on...them pedals are brutal...
  2. maddybrook

low down dirty rat

its almost finished...just needs paint gas tank/ipod dock built by my grandfather who can turn a piece of wood into anything...thank u papa... pedals with spikes fender with spikes ive had fun building this thing but am sooo ready to see the final product...been slowly goin at it for...
  3. maddybrook

popping

im getting a popping in my pedals when i ride...know what it might be???
  4. maddybrook

newbie bike fanatic in south currolina

been visiting the board for a month or so now, and got so many great ideas from all of you, and have seen some of the sickest bikes ever here!!! i am currently about 90% finished with my bike which i am naming "Low Down Dirty Rat" because it is a stretched 24" lowrider which in the beginning was...
  5. maddybrook

PAINTING A CHAIN...

WOULD U, SHOULD U, AND HOW CAN U PAINT A BICYCLE CHAIN?
  6. maddybrook

9ike Industries Presents: The 9mm

thats a great idea...love how low it is...ready to see where seat and pedals will go...id like to attempt this one myself...
  7. maddybrook

tour de Fat Bike

love it!!!!
  8. maddybrook

tour de Fat Bike

im ready to see the tank/ipod dock!!!! my favorite of this buildoff by far...
  9. maddybrook

anybody got any ideas?

its a 24" stretch frame...26" bent forks...im considering putting a 20" wheel on the front, and a 24" on the back...not sure yet...gotta decide this friday though cause i finally get to spend some more money on it...i didnt realize how expensive it was to build one...after wheels i'll be 600$ in...
  10. maddybrook

anybody got any ideas?

they like the way im doing mine, and would like something similar
  11. maddybrook

anybody got any ideas?

and if anybody can do this, let me know...i want to put one of these on my 2 wheeler viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19956
  12. maddybrook

anybody got any ideas?

i like all the ideas, but i have 1 question...i know what giving a bike a sex change is, but how do u suggest i go about it? i am a beginner...
  13. maddybrook

anybody got any ideas?

my in laws gave me this trike, and they want me to fix it up...any ideas?
  14. maddybrook

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  15. maddybrook

what do you think?

im wanting to paint my rims, what should i do, tape out all the spokes (72 spokes per wheel) or take the wheel apart, and if take the wheel apart, whats the best way to put it back together...it will be my first time, so explain as easy as possible...
Back