Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BehindBarsInc

HD Video from the "Shiny Side Up" Bicycle Show

Thanks guys! if your on Facebook be sure to check us out and "like" us. Just search "Behind Bars Inc"
  2. BehindBarsInc

HD Video from the "Shiny Side Up" Bicycle Show

http://vimeo.com/27675463
  3. BehindBarsInc

BEHIND BARS INC - BICYCLE SHOW

For the people coming in from out of town or for the people in town that are looking for something to do, the day before the show there is a cruise. The Other's BC put this ride together. We will meet up at 1:00 at the Plant Shopping center located on the corner of Curtner and Monterey Road...
  4. BehindBarsInc

Vendor spots are $50 and are 10x10 or a little more if needed. Bikes are $6 to be entered into the show.
  5. BehindBarsInc

We actually do have a "Rat Bike" class.... It was missed. Good catch.
  6. BehindBarsInc

Here are a few show updates: Expecting 300+ bikes Here are some new vendors added: Sportsman Flyer - They build some of the coolest motorized board trackers we've seen Mass of One - Cycle Relating clothing line out of Santa Cruz Star Nectar - Drink company also bringing Ramps for BMX contest...
  7. BehindBarsInc

Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th We'll be there for the show Sunday....can't make the ride Saturday. We are stocked up on Shirts! Looking forward to seeing everyone, the bikes and my tires not popping from the heat!
  8. BehindBarsInc

Tucker's Spaceliner Done , Done?

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner Build "KRUZ3R MOB" , in the house Diggin the build.... looks really kool. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
  9. BehindBarsInc

Here's the flyer with sponsors for Shiny Side Up 2011. We will have full details up in the next day or 2 about trophy classes, move in times, list of events, etc....
  10. BehindBarsInc

Behind Bars Inc Presents "Shiny Side Up"

Sorry about the date change, we had set the date for the location we used last year (Trail Head Cyclery) but then we ended up getting the venue we had been working on for a long time... HISTORY PARK - SAN JOSE.... sorry for the change but we are going to bring you a show at History Park that...
  11. BehindBarsInc

Vinyl decal how-to

Looks great! Did they scan the decals to reproduce them? I've got a vinyl machine and can do this if anyone needs the same service. Email me: [email protected] Thanks, Dominick
  12. BehindBarsInc

The Cycle Showdown inside the SF Bike Expo Nov 6th

I assume your refering to the poster above right? This was actually done in a size for a magazine so I'm not sure if it's a size we can get printed. Maybe we can resize and bring some to the show...... Thanks for the compliments, I'll let the artist know!
  13. BehindBarsInc

The Cycle Showdown inside the SF Bike Expo Nov 6th

This show is being held inside of the Cow Palace in San Francisco. The show is Saturday November 6th. The list of catagories is listed below. We will have the BBI booth set up along with a DJ and 2 pinstripers. The SF Bike Expo is about all things bicycle, this event is growing every year. They...
  14. BehindBarsInc

Sacramentos Cyclefest Ride July 17 2010

Besides it being 140 degrees out, the cruise was a BLAST. I'd say all the beer consumed before, during and after the ride was a big help as well. I've got a ton of footage of the ride. I need to edit it, add some music and I'll post some links. It was cool to roll through Sac and meet a bunch of...
  15. BehindBarsInc

Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

The show was awesome, they could not have done a better job. I personally know how much goes into these shows and it's a ton of work. It was nice to be on the other side of things for once as a participant instead of the host. Thanks to everyone who came by the booth and bought shirts and...
  16. BehindBarsInc

Shiny Side Up Bicycle Show/ Northern California

Link to some awesome pictures taken by Dave of Pro Photography. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/sets/72157624273866242/show/
  17. BehindBarsInc

A HUGE Thank you to everyone that came out to the show! This was by far the biggest show yet. We don't have an official count yet but were estimating we had over 300 BIKES! This show would not be what it is without all you guys & girls that bring your bikes out. Thanks again and just wait for...
  18. BehindBarsInc

Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest flyer #2 I'm sure we'll set up a booth as well as bring bikes to enter in the show.
  19. BehindBarsInc

You can just show up the day of the show with your bike and $5. Reg forms can be printed online at http://www.behindbarsincpresents.blogspot.com
Back