Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. grego47

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Volkscycle
  2. grego47

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

Here's a double-decker tall bike I built out of two Huffy cantilever frames. 26" wheel in the rear and a 24" wheel and fork up front.
  3. grego47

Goldenrod

This one is from last winter...
  4. grego47

Golden Rod: Finished Pics.

Re: Golden Rod The color is a '09 Ford truck color called "Amber Gold Metalic".
  5. grego47

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE GOLDENROD
  6. grego47

HD Club Cruiser

Wow, great job with the HD theme! That fringe is outragous. I love how the tires fill up the fenders. The bike sounded awful, I wish there was a before photo. Jimmie is one lucky "yuppie dude".
  7. grego47

Cottage Cargo Hauler

Yes it was. Just a simplified version Madsen Cargo Bike
  8. grego47

Going to the Market

No I don't. It was already on the bike when I got it. I just used it to mount the new basket because it is longer than the old one. One could be made, it is just a thin piece of metal that sldes over the fork tube below the bearing race and then the rods attach to that. hope that helps
  9. grego47

Cottage Cargo Hauler

I buddy of mine asked me if I could build him a bike to use at his cottage out at the lake. His cottage is a little ways away from the dock where he keeps his boat and he wanted something to carry all the stuff back and forth......life jackets,towels,food,cooler,etc. I surfed the web for cargo...
  10. grego47

Going to the Market

My wife wanted to have a bike to cruise around town on and also use as a grocery getter. She remembered that her sisters old bike was still in the garage at her parents place and that it had a basket on it. Sure enough, I got it down from the rafters and brought it home.This is what it looked...
  11. grego47

Hello again, I took some photos tonight of the bike with the wheels and tires on. I was planning to take the photos at a cool location, like an old gas station, or a repair garage, or something along those lines. Maybe another time. Just so I could get something up quickly, here is a shot on...
  12. grego47

Re: Golden Rod Hello everyone, Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate all the positive comments. I want to try and find a cool background for the shots of the finished bike. Maybe by next week. I promise not to leave you guys waiting too long. Later on
  13. grego47

I Just posted my intro and thought I would add to the gallery. This is I believe an old Huffman frame. It was given to me by a retired co-worker. He is into doing full restorations on old bikes and had this frame laying around. It was rusty and had a big dent on the top tube so he didn't want...
  14. grego47

Checkin' in from Michigan

I have been looking around here for a while and finally decided to get on board. I've rode bikes pretty much my whole life, but got into old cruiser bikes about two years ago when I decided I needed something other than my nice Mountain Bike to ride around town with my kids. I like to do...
Back