Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Swing Bike Fork, or something about the same.

Steerer tube is toast. Needing a new fork. If someone has one from a Swing Bike that would be great, but I'd take another muscle bike fork. Bonus if it is for a 16 inch wheel with a fender.
  2. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Vagabond Gent

Here is my bike for the contest. I think it is good for a first go at a build off. I will try to answer any questions.
  3. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Anyone have any broken xbox 360s?

So, i am looking for a broken xbox 360 for parts, thought of coming around here first. anyone?
  4. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Anyone help with this truck

What kind of truck is it, any help is appriciated.
  5. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Vagabond Gent... now with pics.

So i am still at college and away from my frame so i can't post pictures of it yet, just wanting to get my thread started.
  6. xHOBOPHOBIAx

I need help finding books on bikes.

I am in need of a list of books or good resources for a paper I will be doing over this next year. Anything you can think of will be good and I will sort it out. Please and thank you.
  7. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Sachs Torpedo Hub

I found a wheel with a Sachs torpedo 3 speed hub on a rim larger than a normal 26 inch wheel (don't know if it is an s7 or not). Will the shift chain from a SA hub fit it? I was planning on using it on my build off bike, but if anyone wants to trade for a normal coaster wheel :D
  8. xHOBOPHOBIAx

DIY fixie thread?

Wasn't there a thread about building a fixie setup with basically spare parts? I have been searching for close to half an hour now.
  9. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Chainring question

I just found two really cool skiptooth chainrings, but on one of them the distance from the hole in the center of the ring and the hole where the rod goes through. Do they make cranks with a different measurement for this?
  10. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Firestone grips?

I found 2 and a half pairs of white grips that have the firestone logo on them, anyone know anything about them?
  11. xHOBOPHOBIAx

what to do with 24" wheel set

I have a set and they are in good condition so i don't want to waste them. They had 2.125 white walls on them when i took them off of a bike. I was wondering if there were any tires out there that were bigger that I could put on these rims and onto a 26" frame?
  12. xHOBOPHOBIAx

How do you make those hot rims

i have seen people cut out the inner part of the rim and grind it smooth, then either spoke it, or however else you want to keep the hub in.
  13. xHOBOPHOBIAx

My New little toy

Put this together with a few misc. ebay parts i had and a frame from lopo68. Don't know if it classifies as rat rod, but it surprisingly comfy.
  14. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Post a pic that is on ebay

I found a way to post a picture that is on an ebay page without saving it or doing a screencap. First go to the page and click on the picture you want. It should pop up in a new window. Next right click it and select "View Page Source" Scroll right until you see something like...
  15. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Cool Surplus Site

I found this site stumbling around and thought I would post it. There is some pretty cool stuff on here. Only down fall is orders must be over $10. http://www.sciplus.com/index.cfm
  16. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Anyone Know of any events near Arkansas?

There seems to be none, of any type. Swap meets, anything of the sorts?
  17. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Bike Share Program

I don't know how many people out there live in a place that has a bike share program, but my college is starting one. People donated old bikes to the program and we are making them usable then they will be loaned out for a week to students and eventually community members. Its a cool idea, but...
  18. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Yo Taxi

Just a bike I have been goofing around with. needs to be painted better eventually, but now its good. A bit harder to pedal than normal, anyone know what might be the problem, could it be an old chain problem?
  19. xHOBOPHOBIAx

S7 wheels

I just got in these wheels from ebay. schwin s7 wheels and tires, the tires are sweet, but i had to tighten up the back wheel a bit, oh well they are going on my columbia :D
  20. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Anyone around central Arkansas?

Just wondering if anyone on here was local to me. Maby we could meet or share bike place info. :D
Back