Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

Better pics of my build off bike (Bluey McBoring)

i dont think bluey is boring at all... its a sweet ride... what model columbia is it? one of my bikes is a columbia too! awesome bike!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. N

Harbinger

very awesome ride it flows well...........i especially like the handlebars
  3. N

Eddie´s Board Rat Racer

really nice job awesome color combo and detail work
  4. N

Bluey McBoring

bluey McAwesome i like how you kept it simple and clean looks great
  5. N

The Shadow

the shadow rocks
  6. N

Fast Enough, After All...

looks awesome...totally diggg the flame theme
  7. N

tandem burrito....done

i finished it..the paint is still wet...but thats all in the fun!!! congrats to everyone-i would definitely be proud to ride and own all of these bikes!! it cost me $20.50 $2.50 brake cable $1.00 LED flashlight for the front headlight $2.00 2 rear lights $15.00 power bell from...
  8. N

Gaskill's Hop Shop: "Dead Little Dove"

not a derailer...too new of a part, it needs an old clutch pedal spring and a lever with a wheel on it(from the dreailer)to tension the chain needs to be a mechanical looking device to engage the centrifugal drive wheel maybe with a handle
  9. N

"Nuke" Pics Air Ride IFS

looks awesome dude
  10. N

"Nuke" Pics Air Ride IFS

Re: "Nuke" Pics B 4 IFS the trike looks awesome dude... now you need two more of those coilovers you should consider putting a seat belt.....lol i bet it would get good air going off a ramp....and land soft with the suspension
  11. N

The Shadow

i see why you wouldn't put a hairpin seat now too!! lol i rode a real 5 foot, high wheel {bonecrusher} bike when i was a kid -- and it had no brakes ,its got a fixed crank like a babys tricycle... so your coaster is fine...atleast you got brakes what size wheels on it 26" or 20" how will...
  12. N

The Shadow

it looks awesome and looks like it will ride like a dream just by looking at the seat - handlebar and pedal posisions, its perfect brakes yet?? have fun
  13. N

kind of tandem burrito....conjuntamente bicicleta de burrito

its been raining here for 2 days now...had to get out of the house.. some rainy nite shots of my lights..there are 2 on the rear ,cant see it from this angle still have more painting to do...getting there....
  14. N

Lowriding Ratter

looks really awesome pinstriping job is mint
  15. N

heres a shot of it on the bike sneek peeek...
  16. N

just got done painting up my white wall and rat rod red rear rim say that 5 times fast....lol
  17. N

All-Pro Stingray copy 'restoration'

awesome restoration you did your nephew looked really surprised too
  18. N

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Re: Muscle Bikes hello loco-joe this is my circa "71 columbia tripper its got 19" apes - 4 bolt bmx stem - 7" mongoose i piece cranks - a ross apollo 44 tooth front sprocket - an 18 tooth rear cog brake handles and rear handbrake off my x games donor bike for my burrito the yellow...
  19. N

Rollin' Rusty

looks awesome dude the touched up stripes over patina looks so sweet awesome build
  20. N

thanks again for the feedback i didnt fully like or enjoy this burrito until my buddy gave me this light, a KC Daylighter, from one of his old 4x4 trucks its big enough to be in proportion with the large tube forks and also gives the bike an old fashioned motorcycle look ..... from the front...
Back