Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Candy Apple Cruiser

cheers dude! yeah leaning towards to white ones myself, think it should brighten up the rear abit
  2. R

Candy Apple Cruiser

Hey all, I have finally gotten around to painting my bike, been sitting in bare metal for about 4 months now. I had 4 different paint jobs planned, and didn't use any of them :lol: Candy Apple with strong silver flake and Matte white :D There is still some details that need to be finished...
  3. R

G'day from down under

cheers for the welcome fireproof, i'm sanding it back as a good friend of mine is doing the powder coating for me, and he does not have access to sandblasting, so its more of a time thing, I could source somebody to sandblast it, but I would rather not have to wait for availability, and on top...
  4. R

G'day from down under

Thanks mate, I'm from Victoria :) How ridiculous is this bloody weather!?! hope summer is still decent :S
  5. R

G'day from down under

I'm going to take that as a compliment :) haha still toying with different colour scheme ideas, got my last yr 12 exam tomorrow (final yr of high school before uni/college) and after that I can turn my attention back to my hobbies, so the bike should be fully sanded and prepped by the end of the...
  6. R

G'day from down under

why's that?
  7. R

G'day from down under

cheers guys, here are some pics of where my bike sits at the moment. already changing my mind on the colour, might go chrome handlebars, forks, wheels etc with a bright orange or blue frame and whitewalls. I love the whole Rat Rod paint job, just not sure if I wanna do it this time. but yer...
  8. R

G'day from down under

Hi, my name is Ryan. I'm 17 and just getting into the rod bike world, bit concerned as I already have the 2 expensive hobbies of car detailing and photography :P At the moment I am sanding back my bike and prepping it to be powder coated soon enough, I'll take some photos tomorrow or Thursday...
Back