Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ScurryMurray

SPITFIRE....

I kinda cheated... I sprayed them with red vinyl paint (they have worn thru to black where tire meets the road)... but I found a guy at the swap meet a few weeks back that has 24" red. I didnt buy them but plan to in the future. I should have done it then.. they're hard to come by :roll:
  2. ScurryMurray

1950's Schwinn Cycle Truck

Looks Awesome! Keep it up!
  3. ScurryMurray

SPITFIRE....

Cool. I have a red 57 spitfire. Also a 24". You'll fit in here if you keep it it crusty. Keep us posted on the work you do. (heres mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34767893@N ... 466850918/)
  4. ScurryMurray

custom Elgin 4star

The wheel gets my vote, too. It goes so well with the bike I'd leave it... Does the color match perfectly or what!
  5. ScurryMurray

24" Punks!

Great attitude in those pictures.
  6. ScurryMurray

Lets see your Daily Driver

Depends on the day. If I'm solo it's the Fuji... if I have company, its the Twinn. Fuji flip-flop single speed (After) by curlywolf, on Flickr Schwinn Twinn Tandem by curlywolf, on Flickr
  7. ScurryMurray

Baron von Zach presents: The Sparkling Suicide

I like these outdoor pics much more than those first ones. Great job.
  8. ScurryMurray

radio astronaut wagon build *FINISHED PICS*

Re: radio astronaut wagon build Congrats on the kiddo and good job so far on the build. I love those lowered wagons.
  9. ScurryMurray

Unknown Frame

Thanks. I've been researching headbadges since I found the holes... they're in such odd proximity it should be obvious huh..
  10. ScurryMurray

Let's see your bike in front of...

Thought I could put this one here too. 70's Fuji on the Hollywood Star Walk.... Darth Vader on Fuji flip-flop single speed by curlywolf, on Flickr
  11. ScurryMurray

Unknown Frame

I actually measured the inside angles, so I believe 28" would fit, and were original to the frame.
  12. ScurryMurray

My Son's first build

Very Cool! Looks like you and the boy had a great time. Good work! Awesome video of the brake check too! Reminded me of when i was a kid, riding my Huffy in the early 90s and skidding up and down the sidewalks and driveways... then my dad put a white tire on the back. Haha.
  13. ScurryMurray

Columbia 3 Star Deluxe

Sweet... uh... RIDE IT! :)
  14. ScurryMurray

Unknown Frame

I thought so too, but despite the shape of the iver johnson badge the left and right hole placements is reversed. take a look at one... http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... _badge.jpg
  15. ScurryMurray

Unknown Frame

Thanks for the feedback... sorry just replying now, but tell me if these pictures and info help. Thanks. headtube badge holes by curlywolf, on Flickr labeled wo measurements by curlywolf, on Flickr A: Headtube height: 5" B: Horizontal bar length: 22" C: Seat tube length: 18.5" D: Seatstay...
  16. ScurryMurray

24" 1958 Schwinn American turned Muscle Bike!! PICS ADDED!

Re: 24" 1951 Schwinn American turned Muscle Bike!! PICS ADDED! Next one is Feb. 24. Wilshire/Western 7pm. Come and check it out! I'll be there.
  17. ScurryMurray

24" 1958 Schwinn American turned Muscle Bike!! PICS ADDED!

Re: 24" 1951 Schwinn American turned Muscle Bike!! PICS ADDED! I like your clubs builds. Do you ever ride in LA critical mass? I do nearly each month. It would be nice to have more old bikes out there.
  18. ScurryMurray

Let's see your bike in front of...

Here are some of mine... Schwinn Twinn in front of huge chrome Lenin bust in Los Angeles. And below is Schwinn Spitfire in front of an abandoned silk manufacturing building in Petaluma, Ca. Schwinn Twinn & Lenin by curlywolf, on Flickr Schwinn Spitfire in Petaluma by curlywolf, on Flickr
  19. ScurryMurray

Help on Old Motorbike

Thanks Adam. I put in on CABE last night. -e
  20. ScurryMurray

Unknown Frame

Thanks for your input guys... Still seems like nothing definitive. The search continues! Iwill get measurements etc up this week.
Back