Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Finally find a good bike and its a darned boys bike...

Up till now, I only kept girls ballooners but I think I can make an exception for this one haha :) 1936(?) Evinrude.
  2. C

Lincoln Nebraska Bike Swap?

At the El Torreon event in KC I heard rumor that there was going to be a bike swap in Lincoln Nebraska on Sept 11th. Anyone have any info on this???
  3. C

Might be the best $2 I've ever spent

The city wide garage sale started today and I found these two bikes this morning. I thought it was $2 a piece, but nope, $2 for both :) haha The 20" Columbia is probably worth $1 but I liked the Schwinn. I have quite a few ballooners but this was my first Sting-ray. I think I will probably just...
  4. C

late 30s Diamond

My neighbor gave me a few bikes this weekend. This one and an early 40s shelby. This one's badge says "Diamond by Diamond Manufacturing, St. Louis, Mo."
  5. C

The Ultimate Package Deal

I bought these bikes last weekend. I might be eating Roman noodles for awhile but totally worth it :) Shelby with New Departure 2 speed 1930s Schwinn with locking front 1937 Roadmaster Supreme Hawthorne Dayton Champion Gene Autry Bike Western Flyer NOS 1920 Schwinn Grill Tank Colson...
  6. C

Pics of my Bikes

I have posted some pictures on Photobucket. Most of these bikes are the ones I got this last summer so I need to go back and get pics of the older ones too. Right now I have 5 foot snow drifts piling around the house so hopefully this spring :) Feel free to check them out if you have some time...
  7. C

Monark built JC Higgins?

I got this bike this summer, sorry for the delay, but it appears to be a Monark built JC Higgins "Super Deluxe." Anyone know what's up with that?
  8. C

Four Bar Hawthorne

I got this Hawthorne awhile back. I have not seen a Hawthorne with this frame before. It is a neat purple color with teal pinstripes. If anyone has any information on this bike, please share :)
  9. C

My Mercury Christmas Present :)

We did Christmas early this year because my family will not all be in town. I got this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Mercury bike. It is all original. I don't know if this qualifies as a "fresh find" but I am so excited, I just had to share.
  10. C

Cool Christmas Decorations

This year, I decided to do something different for Christmas. I think it turned out pretty well :) Plus, I won't fall off a ladder putting it up or taking it down...
  11. C

Elgin Skylark

I just got this bike out of Michigan last weekend. I love the scooped fenders and frame :) I just bought the correct pedals and I can't wait to get those put on the bike and get some good pictures! I will get some better pics up soon but these are the only ones I have right now of the...
  12. C

From the land of Oz, KANSAS!

I am 23 and I love girls balloon tire bikes. I just got the Skylark last weekend. It is a beautiful original and I can't wait to get it outside and get some good pics of it :)
Back